Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Not a suggestion but a good job thing.

nolic1nolic1 Kingman, AZPosts: 687Member Uncommon
This last week while surfing here after hours I noticed a thing that said 1 Streams and so I clicked it and found a live stream of TERA by Insomniac gaming and sat and watched it for a bit and found there topic and just gameplay good to pass time with it also got me into playing TERA again and has been fun to see the different streams that show up. So just wanted to say thanks for it is a really nice feature on the site to know when streams are happining.

To me I enjoy gaming I dont play to be uber I play to have fun. If a game is not fun to me guess what I move on and play something else till I find one that is. When I find that great game and not sure if in my life time there will be one I hope it has everything I want in an mmo.

Comments

• MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 5,717Administrator Uncommon
    Originally posted by nolic1
    This last week while surfing here after hours I noticed a thing that said 1 Streams and so I clicked it and found a live stream of TERA by Insomniac gaming and sat and watched it for a bit and found there topic and just gameplay good to pass time with it also got me into playing TERA again and has been fun to see the different streams that show up. So just wanted to say thanks for it is a really nice feature on the site to know when streams are happining.

Awesome! Glad you enjoy the feature! Thanks for the feedback!

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB