Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who here will be playing live on Tues? (Poll)

IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

Just a simple poll to see who is going to be playig live on Tues.

If you vote "maybe" pls mention why you are on the fence still. Of course feel free to reply on the yes or no also.TY

Me personaly I'm a maybe just because money is tight.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    I don't pay for beta access.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509
    Originally posted by Grunty

LOL no one pays for beta. Im talking about when the game goes live and there will be no more beta when it launches.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Isturi

LOL no one pays for beta. Im taling about when the game goes live and there will be no more beta when it launches.

So am I.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • lilreap2k3lilreap2k3 Member UncommonPosts: 353

Originally posted by Isturi Originally posted by Grunty I don't pay for beta access.
    LOL no one pays for beta. Im taling about when the game goes live and there will be no more beta when it launches.
    So am I.

Haha, epic reply.

I am keeping my eye on this one, but currently I wasn't very impressed by the amount of content in the beta. What is there looks and plays great. There just isn't enough there to warrant spending $60 in my opinion.

Playing - Minecraft, 7 Days To Die, Darkfall:ROA, Path of Exile

Waiting for - 

• PanthienPanthien Member UncommonPosts: 559
    Originally posted by lilreap2k3

Originally posted by Isturi

Originally posted by Grunty I don't pay for beta access.
    So am I.

Haha, epic reply.

I am keeping my eye on this one, but currently I wasn't very impressed by the amount of content in the beta. What is there looks and plays great. There just isn't enough there to warrant spending $60 in my opinion.

Im curious, you played the actual beta or just the beta weekend?

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    will be the first bigger MMO release i will not be apart of since 2006(missed DDO online)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• DaringDaring Member UncommonPosts: 138
    I will.  In fact will be taking that day off from work.  :)
  • FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

sure, I'm in.

I like Trion

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• StrommStromm Member Posts: 243

I love shooters! I love MMO's! I love Fallen Skies!

Won't be buying or playing Defiance.

• ragz45ragz45 Member UncommonPosts: 810
    Originally posted by FromHell

sure, I'm in.

I like Trion

I like trion.  I actually love trion, as I have a year's sub to Rift for two years running.  But I can't get behind defiance.  It was clearly made to pander to the console kiddie crowd, with PC players as a distant afterthought.  Reminiciant of DCUO @ release.

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    no free time ,I ll start play game at weekend !
  • tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192
    Not until Im convinced its worth the purchase.
  • ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

NO.

Played the beta...liked it... and I hope the Best for Trion though!

Hope they play the TV show also here in Europe (Spain) somehow! That could be a great way to convince myself to play it...

I´m not much into shooters that´s why...get bored very fast....

not my genre really...

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    Didn't hold my interest much at all, helped with Alpha but have no interest with retail.
  • nolic1nolic1 Member UncommonPosts: 716

Yes will be playing launch day.

Sherman's Gaming

Youtube Content creator for The Elder Scrolls Online

Channel:http://https//www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619

I pre-ordered.  Not super thrilled with the game at this time but I would like to see this project succeed so that maybe we can see more TV Series/game tie-ins in the future.

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

My son and I will be venturing out into the unknown as a team of intrepid arkhunters!

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

My answer is of course... 

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Just didn't sit well for me. Might be better on console just the pc wise... wasn't really feeling it.
  • DamediusDamedius Member Posts: 346
    Stuck in the NWT till April 3rd or 4th. Means I will miss launch. I intend to make up for it with some marathon sessions, when i get back to town.
  • SupportPlayerMMSupportPlayerMM Member Posts: 310
    I'm in, 4 friends I got in and 2 on the fence that say probably. I trust Trion and B2P is a winning combination with Trion. 
  • Mange1Mange1 Member UncommonPosts: 266
    Got it on Gamefly for 360, really hoping I get to fully enjoy the game on gamefly.  But I am looking forward to playing it, I've played 2 beta weekends.
  • IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509
    Originally posted by Talonsin

I pre-ordered.  Not super thrilled with the game at this time but I would like to see this project succeed so that maybe we can see more TV Series/game tie-ins in the future.

Agreed.

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

I'm in, but won't be able to play much until the weekend.