Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Who here will be playing live on Tues? (Poll)

IsturiIsturi Phoenix, AZPosts: 1,509Member

Just a simple poll to see who is going to be playig live on Tues.

If you vote "maybe" pls mention why you are on the fence still. Of course feel free to reply on the yes or no also.TY

Me personaly I'm a maybe just because money is tight.

Comments

• besteverbestever prescott, AZPosts: 732Member
    Its installed and ready to go. 
  • GruntyGrunty TexasPosts: 7,060Member Uncommon
    I don't pay for beta access.
  • IsturiIsturi Phoenix, AZPosts: 1,509Member
    Originally posted by Grunty

LOL no one pays for beta. Im talking about when the game goes live and there will be no more beta when it launches.

• GruntyGrunty TexasPosts: 7,060Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Isturi

LOL no one pays for beta. Im taling about when the game goes live and there will be no more beta when it launches.

So am I.

• lilreap2k3lilreap2k3 Leicester, NCPosts: 334Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Isturi Originally posted by Grunty I don't pay for beta access.
    LOL no one pays for beta. Im taling about when the game goes live and there will be no more beta when it launches.
    So am I.

Haha, epic reply.

I am keeping my eye on this one, but currently I wasn't very impressed by the amount of content in the beta. What is there looks and plays great. There just isn't enough there to warrant spending $60 in my opinion.

Playing - WoW, Minecraft, 7 Days To Die

• PanthienPanthien ZaandamPosts: 559Member
    Originally posted by lilreap2k3

Originally posted by Isturi

Originally posted by Grunty I don't pay for beta access.
    So am I.

Haha, epic reply.

I am keeping my eye on this one, but currently I wasn't very impressed by the amount of content in the beta. What is there looks and plays great. There just isn't enough there to warrant spending $60 in my opinion.

Im curious, you played the actual beta or just the beta weekend?

• DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKPosts: 8,537Member Uncommon
    Hells yeah. 
  • AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member
    will be the first bigger MMO release i will not be apart of since 2006(missed DDO online)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• DaringDaring Murfreesboro, TNPosts: 138Member
    I will.  In fact will be taking that day off from work.  :)
  • FromHellFromHell NY, NYPosts: 1,311Member

sure, I'm in.

I like Trion

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• StrommStromm BrisbanePosts: 243Member

I love shooters! I love MMO's! I love Fallen Skies!

Won't be buying or playing Defiance.

• ragz45ragz45 rochester hills, MIPosts: 686Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by FromHell

sure, I'm in.

I like Trion

I like trion.  I actually love trion, as I have a year's sub to Rift for two years running.  But I can't get behind defiance.  It was clearly made to pander to the console kiddie crowd, with PC players as a distant afterthought.  Reminiciant of DCUO @ release.

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph SarajevoPosts: 1,070Member Uncommon
    no free time ,I ll start play game at weekend !

only EVE is real MMO...but I am impressive with TSW

• tank017tank017 Glendale, CAPosts: 2,192Member
    Not until Im convinced its worth the purchase.
  • ZzadZzad Palma de MallorcaPosts: 1,332Member Uncommon

NO.

Played the beta...liked it... and I hope the Best for Trion though!

Hope they play the TV show also here in Europe (Spain) somehow! That could be a great way to convince myself to play it...

I´m not much into shooters that´s why...get bored very fast....

not my genre really...

• HeretiqueHeretique Posts: 1,101Member Uncommon
    Didn't hold my interest much at all, helped with Alpha but have no interest with retail.

Originally posted by salsa41
    are you have problem ?

• nolic1nolic1 Kingman, AZPosts: 687Member Uncommon

Yes will be playing launch day.

To me I enjoy gaming I dont play to be uber I play to have fun. If a game is not fun to me guess what I move on and play something else till I find one that is. When I find that great game and not sure if in my life time there will be one I hope it has everything I want in an mmo.

• LaromussLaromuss vancouver, BCPosts: 324Member Uncommon
  • TalonsinTalonsin Posts: 1,470Member Uncommon

I pre-ordered.  Not super thrilled with the game at this time but I would like to see this project succeed so that maybe we can see more TV Series/game tie-ins in the future.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Stone Mountain, GAPosts: 13,666Member Uncommon

My son and I will be venturing out into the unknown as a team of intrepid arkhunters!

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Webster, MAPosts: 4,813Member

My answer is of course... 

• PurutzilPurutzil East Stroudsburg, PAPosts: 2,924Member Uncommon
    Just didn't sit well for me. Might be better on console just the pc wise... wasn't really feeling it.
  • DamediusDamedius Calgary, ABPosts: 346Member
    Stuck in the NWT till April 3rd or 4th. Means I will miss launch. I intend to make up for it with some marathon sessions, when i get back to town.
  • SupportPlayerMMSupportPlayerMM Lufkin, TXPosts: 310Member
    I'm in, 4 friends I got in and 2 on the fence that say probably. I trust Trion and B2P is a winning combination with Trion. 
  • Mange1Mange1 Los Angeles, CAPosts: 198Member Uncommon
    Got it on Gamefly for 360, really hoping I get to fully enjoy the game on gamefly.  But I am looking forward to playing it, I've played 2 beta weekends.