Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My first Video! Script Stealing 1 - Robbing the Robbers

bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

I'm more of a stick up kid than a script stealer image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-qynEPJgGg

pretty low quality render atm, trying to render another. 

edit - Every night there's a Script Stealing event. Two schools will be protecting. The other six schools are stealing. The object is to grab a script from inside the school, then flee the scene. If you're killed, the killer can take your scipt. Scripts are skills from that school. They're like winning lotto tickets. You can go from rags to riches with just one.

Intro will be in the next video. Thanks Drunk and Kuppa.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

Comments

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

I assume those are other players, can't really read what it says on their names. Other players that are running away from you and you run faster then even when they are in a horse?? Did you just post a ganking lowbies vid?

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Yeah everyone you see are other players. What you don't see is my slow poison, Tangmen dart slow debuff, my Tangmen speed buff, and movement speed pill image

No those aren't lowbies lol. You may see some in my cart robbing vid though...

• austriacusaustriacus Member UncommonPosts: 618
    Originally posted by Kuppa

I assume those are other players, can't really read what it says on their names. Other players that are running away from you and you run faster then even when they are in a horse?? Did you just post a ganking lowbies vid?

I can confirm two of its kills to be max level, Demisoul and Glizlack. Lets not take out the cred out of Bully, then again he plays tangmen :P

Originally posted by bcbully

Yeah everyone you see are other players. What you don't see is my slow poison, Tangmen dart slow debuff, my Tangmen speed buff, and movement speed pill image

So, why where they running? Your life bar barely went down...

• austriacusaustriacus Member UncommonPosts: 618

because when you got a script you dont fight people, just run like mad, only tangmen are able to do what he did here reliably

Originally posted by austriacus

because when you got a script you dont fight people, just run like mad, only tangmen are able to do what he did here reliably

Yeah, you run like mad and try to get out of the zone. You have a big old winning lotto ticket on your back. RUUUUN!

Ahh! Then awesome job!

Thanks Kuppa! I made 1.1D off those 3 scripts.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

I'm more of a stick up kid than a script stealer image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-qynEPJgGg

pretty low quality render atm, trying to render another. 

ok nice video, but... personally, i prefer the games background music. Specifically Age of Wushu's background music.

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

Looks like, there sure wasnt any tactical fights where he fought against anyone prepared for a fight.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• StrommStromm Member Posts: 243
    Originally posted by azzamasin

Looks like, there sure wasnt any tactical fights where he fought against anyone prepared for a fight.

Are you crazy? Did you watch the same video I did!?

That one blur WTFPWND that other blur that was running away not fighting back.

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Personally didn't find anything interesting, or exciting about it. Liked the choice of music though. Could say it fit the theme of the video well. Only tried Scholar and I forgot other school during my time with AoW.  So I really hope you were using a ranged attacks in the video and not melee.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

I think you should do an explanation in the op bc. Give folks some content.

I think you should do an explanation in the op bc. Give folks some content.

Done.

• DeitylightDeitylight Member UncommonPosts: 103

At this point in time I had to resort to killing other people for the scripts, which caused quite a bit of termoil in January but it's the norm now.

By thw way I plan to add you in game if you don't mind.

Originally posted by Deitylight

At this point in time I had to resort to killing other people for the scripts, which caused quite a bit of termoil in January but it's the norm now.

By thw way I plan to add you in game if you don't mind.

Please do. 

In January Goons came. I was mugged two nights in a row. The next night I mugged two people. I came to this forum and started a thread, "I do bad things. Things I'm not proud of." I somehow deleted the thread on accident. 

I really felt bad about it. Not anymore.

Btw this is kind of cool, especially since its open owpvp. So is your job to protect I take it, how long can that event window last?

Btw this is kind of cool, especially since its open owpvp. So is your job to protect I take it, how long can that event window last?

In this video the first kill was while I was protecting. The other two were while I was supposed to be stealing from bookselves.

At the start of the event there's something like 500 scripts per protecting school. The event last only 30 mins, or untill all the scripts are gone. Script stealing happens every night except sunday.

On Sunday there is the School Gathering. This is where your school Headmaster, Elders, and Deacons are choosen through combat, and politics. I'll record the one tonight. School politics are pretty damn epic.

Last week a small but powerful guild triple crossed 3 groups after playing the middle all week. They almost put there person in power. Only the vote of the entire school stopped them.

• AlamarethAlamareth Member UncommonPosts: 570

You are Hemlock! 

Haha, we do know each other.  I believe we were warring together last night against Demis.

Anyway, way to steal that book off another tang's Whale.

Originally posted by Alamareth

You are Hemlock! 

Haha, we do know each other.  I believe we were warring together last night against Demis.

Anyway, way to steal that book off another tang's Whale.

hahah, That tange was like "mf'r"

Yeah guild wars was awesome lastnight. You in Shu?

• AlamarethAlamareth Member UncommonPosts: 570
    Indeed.  Spent the whole time going after their women.  Only got one because their shaolins ticked me off, but overall - I didn't do half bad.  I think I was 10th ranked or something for the attackers.