Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No One Quits WoW

• PsychowPsychow SF Giants Territory, CAPosts: 1,784Member
    Originally posted by Eir_S
    Well best is a matter of opinion, but it's a fact that WoW has the MOST PVE content, easily.  Sadly, a lot of it is just obsolete.. unless you're going back to get skins for transmutation.  Not really the same thing as beating the content, IMO, when you're level 90 doing a lvl 70 raid, but whatever.  You can still pull some lowbies along with you (they'll still have to roll against the 90's which sucks).

Yes, I do miss the older (i.e. slower) leveling pace from Vanilla / BC where running dungeons such as Sunken Temple and Maraudine was worth it because the gear /quest rewards would last you a while.

Stil, the currant questing is better than anything out there IMO.

• Eir_SEir_S Argyle, NYPosts: 4,623Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Eluldor

Maybe no one quits WoW, if they have to always be playing an MMORPG and don't have another game to fill that with.

Yep, that's why I played WoW for as long as I did.  There simply wasn't an alternative that I felt was better at the time.  Now there is.  A few actually.

• FaelsunFaelsun Brandon, MSPosts: 492Member Common
    I played from Vanilla until patch 3.2 left a few weeks before the pre Cat patch never went back.  I thought WOTLK was a horrid expansion with bad class ideas from Ghostcrawler and company and all I saw over the horizon was more garbage.
  • ArkainArkain Tampa, FLPosts: 490Member Uncommon

I did not quit.........WoW quit me.

It is a good game, but it is no long able to give me the thrill it once did.

• osiriszoranosiriszoran oakland park, FLPosts: 86Member
    i played for all of wow vanilla and TBC. Quit half way through raiding content in TBC. Came back for WOTLK and quit again before cata. Came back for Cata and level up to 85 and raided for about 2 weeks. Quit and havent looked back. Fighting the urge right now to buy MOP and check it out and level my 85 up to 90 : ( Help me fight the urge guys! I have a MMORPG urge to fill and there is nothing decent out.