Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Account Support Email Turn around time

AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
anyone delt with support on this game? if so what was the average time it took for them to get back to you?

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

It kinda depends what it is.  For example when I bought a item from the market on accident by double clicking, they never responded. 

When I told them somehow I never learned the 3 man array, in game gms responded in about 10 minutes. They made me send a email. Then the next day while I was doing calligraphy, I hear "Hello _____." There was a gm standing behind me. He handed me a new script to learn the array.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by bcbully

It kinda depends what it is.  For example when I bought a item from the market on accident by double clicking, they never responded. 

When I told them somehow I never learned the 3 man array, in game gms responded in about 10 minutes. They made me send a email. Then the next day while I was doing calligraphy, I hear "Hello _____." There was a gm standing behind me. He handed me a new script to learn the array.

i got the deluxe thing for 20 bucks it never got credited to my account. I saw a post on the forums about how to submit a request to [email protected].. Well I did this on friday last week still no response...

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

There is another post aswell :p It instructs you to activate you deluxe package. Let me see if I can find it. A whole horde of people had this same issure when CB2 started. It works the same way with beta keys too. Sec.

think this is it

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by bcbully

There is another post asweel :p It instructs you to activate you deluxe package. Let me see if I can find it. A whole horde of people had this same issure when CB2 started. It works the same way with beta keys too. Sec.

they just got back to me.. The issue was I had two accounts one with Google login which I don't remember ever using but it credited it to that account apparently.. I had them delete that account to avoid further confusion

good deal.