Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going to start playing eve!

AmbitKnightAmbitKnight Member Posts: 13
So after much thinking i am going to install eve and start playing. Ive looked over the features and im gonna give it a shot. I'm most interested in becoming a bounty hunter. I know this goal will take some time but i think its possible. Ive never played eve so this should be fun. I also may start like a series  called "Making It In EVE"  kinda like a update of how i am doing and what experiences Ive had so far. Maybe it could give new players a idea of what to expect.

Comments

• Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959

good luck and have fun. keep in mind though EVE is not for everyone and it has a steap learning curve so dont expect to jump in and be good at it right away.

i suggest if you truly want to enjoy the game look into one of the rookie guilds, there are a few around that basicly scoop up new players and teach them the ropes and give ya some form of protection until you can manage on your own.

Eve University is one of the better ones if i rember right. not completly sure on that. it has been a long time since i played eve.

and dont let other people discorage you, while its true the game is not for everyone dousnt mean its a bad game its just not one that caters to everyone and dousnt try to.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• AmbitKnightAmbitKnight Member Posts: 13
    Thanks for the tips. I am installing right now just got a 21 day trial key.
  • KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    Hope you'll enjoy the journey. It can be insanely fun, but you need to put some effort in order to succeed. Good luck!

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran