Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The success of EQ advancement.

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by JasonJ

I was pointing out that the person should join a GOOD guild, not just any guild, a GOOD one...one that stays together beyond the "current" MMO and I did so by pointing out that mine had almost 100 people on at what time was it? 11:30AM ON A THURSDAY showing that if you have a good guild, you will NEVER BE WITHOUT A LEVELING GROUP.

Glad i don't play games for community. I need to be on at 1130am on a thu for a gaming guild? I have a job & a family. Thank god not all guilds MMOs are like that.

Heck, even my ex-raiding guild in WOW is not that demanding (and i would only social after a while .. don't want to play a game like a job with commitment & schedule).

• JasonJJasonJ Member Posts: 395
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

I was pointing out that the person should join a GOOD guild, not just any guild, a GOOD one...one that stays together beyond the "current" MMO and I did so by pointing out that mine had almost 100 people on at what time was it? 11:30AM ON A THURSDAY showing that if you have a good guild, you will NEVER BE WITHOUT A LEVELING GROUP.

Glad i don't play games for community. I need to be on at 1130am on a thu for a gaming guild? I have a job & a family. Thank god not all guilds MMOs are like that.

Heck, even my ex-raiding guild in WOW is not that demanding (and i would only social after a while .. don't want to play a game like a job with commitment & schedule).

What? Where did I say it was a guild that required people to be on at a certain time?

I swear, people on this site like to pull all kinds of weird things out of thin air...

What? Where did I say it was a guild that required people to be on at a certain time?

I swear, people on this site like to pull all kinds of weird things out of thin air...

Whether it is required, or base on peer pressure is immaterial. Don't tell me you don't get pressure from your guild to "show up" or "save the raid" for the guild, and all sort of things you need to do for them.

Whether it is required, or base on peer pressure is immaterial. Don't tell me you don't get pressure from your guild to "show up" or "save the raid" for the guild, and all sort of things you need to do for them.

Ahh I see, you have never been in a good guild before.

Define good. I was in one that was doing server first, or second .... progression guild. Too much work. Too much commitment. I was also in social guilds before .. just chatting and nothing else. I could have done that on MSN.

• RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by Waterlily
    Originally posted by koboldfodder

Ah, but it wasn't mindless spawn camping.  In original EQ you had to group up to survive, dungeons were contested and there was even more action if you were on a PvP server.  Plus, the main part of that game was not the AA system it was the sense of community that existed because you were a part of something bigger rather than being the solo hero.

If you think EQ was nothing more than mindless dungeon grinding, you probably did not even play it.

100% this

The guy never played EQ.

110% this. I played the original EQ for years, I even went back recently to play and found that it was still a lot of fun. EQ is a perfect example of how community can make or break a game, 17 years and its still going strong? With some people still paying for subs. It comes down to this, EQ wasn't boring ... it all depended on whether or not you could find a group of people you were compatible with to enjoy the game in a friendly matter.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,739
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus
    Originally posted by Lonzo

Why all these Quest games? With leveling by questing you are limited to just ONE way of leveling. Back in the days with EQ there where leveling groups everywhere in every dungeon and in every zone. It was just good old dungeon crawling. And the few quests seem very important and meaningful....

I miss those days...

Games evolve, most people need directions thats how life works these days. 

The best part of EQ and EQ2 in current days is still their AA system.

Except that now they made AAs so easy to come by that it trivialized the system......What made EQ great was you had to work long and hard for things and felt satisfaction when you achieved them.....

Define good. I was in one that was doing server first, or second .... progression guild. Too much work. Too much commitment. I was also in social guilds before .. just chatting and nothing else. I could have done that on MSN.

Seeing as how you defined a guild as "required time, peer pressure" you have never been in a good guild before. A good guild plays for FUN with EACH OTHER.

Progression, being social and everything else comes just from playing with people you actually like so THAT is first.

Originally posted by Wakygreek
    Originally posted by koboldfodder

Ah, but it wasn't mindless spawn camping.  In original EQ you had to group up to survive, dungeons were contested and there was even more action if you were on a PvP server.  Plus, the main part of that game was not the AA system it was the sense of community that existed because you were a part of something bigger rather than being the solo hero.

If you think EQ was nothing more than mindless dungeon grinding, you probably did not even play it.

100% this

The guy never played EQ.

110% this. I played the original EQ for years, I even went back recently to play and found that it was still a lot of fun. EQ is a perfect example of how community can make or break a game, 17 years and its still going strong? With some people still paying for subs. It comes down to this, EQ wasn't boring ... it all depended on whether or not you could find a group of people you were compatible with to enjoy the game in a friendly matter.

nah .. i played EQ for one year.

Camping is boring. Community is just chat, chat and chat. And there was loot drama and "who get to kill what first" debate.

I am glad MMORP GAMES are no longer like that and we have choices.

If i want to make friends, i go onto a chat channel. I don't play games to do that.

Seeing as how you defined a guild as "required time, peer pressure" you have never been in a good guild before. A good guild plays for FUN with EACH OTHER.

I agree. Progression guilds are not "good". I quit after a while. Not that i don't like the people .. too much requirement.

And to be honest, no guild is "good" for me in your sense ... if i like someone and be friend with, we don't have to be in the same guild, or even playing the same game all the time. I will just put the person on my friend list.

I don't need a guild to play for fun with each other.

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Why all these Quest games? With leveling by questing you are limited to just ONE way of leveling. Back in the days with EQ there where leveling groups everywhere in every dungeon and in every zone. It was just good old dungeon crawling. And the few quests seem very important and meaningful....

I miss those days...

Games evolve, most people need directions thats how life works these days. 

The best part of EQ and EQ2 in current days is still their AA system.

It is amazing that more games don't support AA systems.  A real shame.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• miconamicona Member UncommonPosts: 677
    Originally posted by Quirhid
    Mindless grind and spawncamping? -No thank you.

Grinding was fun back then, it's why you could level at a snail pace and no one thought it was a problem.

It took the first person to max level months, someone said 9 months a while ago, I think that's likely accurate.

Grind in Everquest was a bit like sitting in a forest with your friends, you know the situation you're in sucks, you're surrounded by monsters ready to kill you and if you die you're pretty screwed since you'll be running back naked, but you're bonding with people aroudn joke, you start to make jokes and start to get to know each other, the fact you are killing doesn't really matter anymore, it's secondary to the company you're in.

this is how i felt aswell when i got to playing everquest in 1999, if i only got a 1 blue bub the whole night it didnt matter i was part of something more .

• BBPD766BBPD766 Member UncommonPosts: 98

I miss those days...

Leveling groups that took turns on a single respawn spot kililng the exactly same mob again, again, again, and again.

It is boring. I am glad those days are gone, and MMOs are better games.

"Leveling groups that took turns on a single respawn spot kililng the exactly same mob again, again, again, and again."

So far ive read significantly more posts until I got to yours about how people miss doing it because of the fun they had doing exactly that. Clearly you dont get it or were in poor company when (and if) you did any mob grinding. Several have said it but i will be glad to repeat it. It was hanging with a group of people you got to chat,/laugh with and enjoying their company that brought the entertainment, not the killing of the mobs. The mob killing was only a byproduct of the true reason you were there.....to have some easy and mindless task that gained some xp while you conecentrated on socializing; not the other way around. Those very groups are exactly what helped build relationships and communities that lasted; some of which I would bet still exist as a result. I think this is where you're confused.

"It is boring. I am glad those days are gone, and MMOs are better games."

It would be in your best interest to look at the infinite forums opposing your logic that the current quality of MMORPG games are better. That in and of itself is one of the gaming communities largest complaints.

But hey, if you like to play a solo experience with a chat box that has you looking on your minimap and mindlessly walking to an NPC with a question mark over their head asking you to collect or kill 10  "whooseywhatzitz" only to walk to another NPC on your minimap that has an exclamation point over their head to gain xp (while you wait for an instanced dungeon with strangers you wont speak to or remember 5 minutes after you shut down your computer) then have a ball.

*Flip on sarcasm switch, NOW* The good news is, you will only have to do this for about 24-48 hours of gameplay (not necessarily in one sitting) and you will be max level in less than a week so you can go do the six raids the game has to offer over and over again for over a year as you watch the loot rot that drops from the boss since nobody needs it.  The best part is, when yur bored cuz there's nothin else to do in the game, a new MMO will come out with the same rediculous blueprint and you can rinse and repeat the process.  Yep, im sure glad those days are gone and MMOs are better games.

Originally posted by BBPD766

"Leveling groups that took turns on a single respawn spot kililng the exactly same mob again, again, again, and again."

So far ive read significantly more posts until I got to yours about how people miss doing it because of the fun they had doing exactly that. Clearly you dont get it or were in poor company when (and if) you did any mob grinding. Several have said it but i will be glad to repeat it. It was hanging with a group of people you got to chat,/laugh with and enjoying their company that brought the entertainment, not the killing of the mobs. The mob killing was only a byproduct of the true reason you were there.....to have some easy and mindless task that gained some xp while you conecentrated on socializing; not the other way around. Those very groups are exactly what helped build relationships and communities that lasted; some of which I would bet still exist as a result. I think this is where you're confused.

LOL .. get it? I don't think you get that some don't play games to chat. If i want to chat, i go on MSN. And playing the same mob again and again .. with zero challenge? I suppose fun is subjective. IF that is fun for you ... don't expect to see me in your "chat" game.

It would be in your best interest to look at the infinite forums opposing your logic that the current quality of MMORPG games are better. That in and of itself is one of the gaming communities largest complaints.

Logic? Fun is just preference. Mine is as valid as yours. And so what if some are complaining on an internet forum. It never matters. Millions sstill sub to WOW, do they?

But hey, if you like to play a solo experience with a chat box that has you looking on your minimap and mindlessly walking to an NPC with a question mark over their head asking you to collect or kill 10  "whooseywhatzitz" only to walk to another NPC on your minimap that has an exclamation point over their head to gain xp (while you wait for an instanced dungeon with strangers you wont speak to or remember 5 minutes after you shut down your computer) then have a ball.

Yeah .. i am going to do my fun combat farming run in D3 NOW .. and i will kill lots more than 10 .. lasering 20 mobs at the same time .. is fun! It is not even a MMO .. but close enough for me

I will have a ball ..

*Flip on sarcasm switch, NOW* The good news is, you will only have to do this for about 24-48 hours of gameplay (not necessarily in one sitting) and you will be max level in less than a week so you can go do the six raids the game has to offer over and over again for over a year as you watch the loot rot that drops from the boss since nobody needs it.  The best part is, when yur bored cuz there's nothin else to do in the game, a new MMO will come out with the same rediculous blueprint and you can rinse and repeat the process.  Yep, im sure glad those days are gone and MMOs are better games.

You fail to mention i can also play more than just ONE game which gets boring envetually. And you also fails to mention that i can play some of the story mission like a solo game. And you fail to mention that when i want to raid, it is just a LFR button away. I don't even have to commit to a schedule.

Isn't modern MMO great ... i am very sure that the EQ days are gone. I am glad you see my point.

• BBPD766BBPD766 Member UncommonPosts: 98

LOL .. get it? I don't think you get that some don't play games to chat. If i want to chat, i go on MSN. And playing the same mob again and again .. with zero challenge? I suppose fun is subjective. IF that is fun for you ... don't expect to see me in your "chat" game.

Logic? Fun is just preference. Mine is as valid as yours. And so what if some are complaining on an internet forum. It never matters. Millions sstill sub to WOW, do they?

Yeah .. i am going to do my fun combat farming run in D3 NOW .. and i will kill lots more than 10 .. lasering 20 mobs at the same time .. is fun! It is not even a MMO .. but close enough for me

I will have a ball ..

You fail to mention i can also play more than just ONE game which gets boring envetually. And you also fails to mention that i can play some of the story mission like a solo game. And you fail to mention that when i want to raid, it is just a LFR button away. I don't even have to commit to a schedule.

Isn't modern MMO great ... i am very sure that the EQ days are gone. I am glad you see my point.

"LOL .. get it? I don't think you get that some don't play games to chat."

I never said there werent ppl that didnt play games not to chat nor was it ANY part of my response.Pls stick to topic and refrain from manifesting statements that I never mentioned. I simply conveyed the reason WHY many people on these forums were drawn to mob grinding groups and while boring it may be to you, clearly it isnt boring for a majority of the people posting here.

"If i want to chat, i go on MSN. "

Nobody's stopping you. And if thats where you have your fun chatting, by all means have it. In that same vein, the majority of people posting here expressed how they liked to do their chatting on EQ during mob grinding groups. To you that was boring. To them it isnt. sorry if you dont agree with the majority of people here who say otherwise. But unlike you, i wont tell you that chatting on MSN is boring like you say grinding groups are....to each their own. Ill stick to gaining xp in a game on my toon chatting with others and making fun experiences while you are limited only to talking on MSN. Id rather game and chat.

"And playing the same mob again and again .. with zero challenge? I suppose fun is subjective. IF that is fun for you ... don't expect to see me in your "chat" game."

I gotta laugh here. You STILL arent paying attention. Let me repeat what i said yet again ".....to have some easy and mindless task that gained some xp while you conecentrated on socializing; not the other way around." I wouldnt expect you to be there in my "chat" game....you already made it clear you'd be on MSN playing no game at all. Sounds more to me in that scenario, you have zero challenge; at least i would be playing a game and chatting. I just have to accept that you are incapable of doing two things at once *shrug*.

"Logic? Fun is just preference. Mine is as valid as yours. And so what if some are complaining on an internet forum. It never matters. Millions sstill sub to WOW, do they?"

Do I really need to remind you that you were the one that started the post stating how boring it is to grind mobs in a grp? Now you're saying "so what it never matters? Millions still sub to WoW, do they?" You are now arguing against exactly what you did by posting your comment in the first place...lol. Its time for you to take your bi-polar meds, please.

"Yeah .. i am going to do my fun combat farming run in D3 NOW .. and i will kill lots more than 10 .. lasering 20 mobs at the same time .. is fun! It is not even a MMO .. but close enough for me

I will have a ball .. "

The initial post stated how people enjoyed grinding groups and you argued it was boring. News flash..YOU ARE GRINDING MOBS IN D3. When you "have a ball" in D3...here it comes....wait for it.....wait for it.....you ARE...(in YOUR own words)...."kililng the exactly same mob again, again, again, and again." Once again, you argue a point against exactly what you say you hate, then give me an example of how you do the SAME THING and its fun to you....LMFAO. Yep...im sure of it. You need your meds.

"You fail to mention i can also play more than just ONE game which gets boring envetually. And you also fails to mention that i can play some of the story mission like a solo game. And you fail to mention that when i want to raid, it is just a LFR button away. I don't even have to commit to a schedule."

Uhm. Now im just starting to feel sorry for you. Yes, I did fail to mention those things. Know why? (clearly you dont know why...that's a rhetorical question). Because i commented about how you said new MMO's are better. Not sure why you are bringing up multiple games, solo misions, LFR buttons, and not committing to schedules when you didnt mention those things till now. Ill entertain this for a moment, however. If they are better, with all these great features you mention, then why do you need to play more than just ONE game? If a game is good, you shouldnt lose the feeling of wanting to play it and have to play another to fulfill that need. This is exactly why the older MMO's were better (in my opinion). You didnt lose that feeling. EQ (for example) has longevity....14 years and still going strong...need i say more?

"Isn't modern MMO great ... "

Uhm..still no. *See my previous post and forums on this topic.*

"i am very sure that the EQ days are gone."

Actually....they arent. EQ is still going since 03/16/99, and EQ2 since 11/08/04. D3 has only been going since 05/15/12, so when it breaks 14 years in 2026, lemme know.

"I am glad you see my point."

What i do see is your need for clinical assistance. Now im just exhausted from explaining this all to you for a second time. Now I will go teach my 6 year old why it's bad for him to drink his own bathwater and explain to him the negative effects of  learning diabilities that are left untreated. I appreciate the motivation and material.

• LauraFrostLauraFrost Member Posts: 95

There's nothing like mindless running from Point A, to B, to C for no reasing wasting 50% of my time just running doing errands I don't want to do yet I have to do.

Give people the freedom to choose what they want to do. If you think the way we used to play was mindless-grinding then I challenge you to remove all rewards from quests (XP in particular) and see what you're going to do. I bet you all my money, no one will ever do quests and people would just do something else.

"Grinding" wasn't as mind numbing as Solo-Quest-Grinding. At least I get to choose what to do and I get to choose the difficulty level. I can form an XP group outdoors or indoors, higher level monsters or lower level ones. It was our preference and our choice and our journey. Throw some few quests in the process (that doesn't reward XP) and you've got a more interesting game.

If you CHOOSE to grind one spot, then go ahead it's your choice. But implement other means of adventuring like Dungeon Crawling or Epic Quests (no more errands). However, STOP DICTACTING HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO PLAY MY GAME by making me run 50% of my time collecting mushrooms and killing 10 rats.

• WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

The alternative to grind:

someone stole by chickens, please kill the wolves that took my chickens

NEW QUEST

Kill Wolves 0/10

lol fail

• ClaudeSuamOramClaudeSuamOram Member Posts: 122

Grinding was fun back then, it's why you could level at a snail pace and no one thought it was a problem.

It took the first person to max level months, someone said 9 months a while ago, I think that's likely accurate.

Grind in Everquest was a bit like sitting in a forest with your friends, you know the situation you're in sucks, you're surrounded by monsters ready to kill you and if you die you're pretty screwed since you'll be running back naked, but you're bonding with people aroudn joke, you start to make jokes and start to get to know each other, the fact you are killing doesn't really matter anymore, it's secondary to the company you're in.

Nailed it.

• iixviiiixiixviiiix Member RarePosts: 2,256

The alternative to grind:

someone stole by chickens, please kill the wolves that took my chickens

NEW QUEST

Kill Wolves 0/10

lol fail

Sorry but other ready kill the wolves before you do and give back my chickens

Quest fail.

I don't play EQ , but i feel same , MMORPG nowadays lack of mean to play.

After i complex all quest , i don't want to continue play . Like i care about grind fest end game content.

My lvl max , all my quests are finish , world's peace , i don't care about end game gears lol.

And after play all those kind of game , i find out RPGs are better than that kind of MMORPGs.

At lest in RPG , i have to find my way to last boss's castle hide in somewhere.

i just miss a fun party time in old game.

Last time i play in tera , it hard to have a party to do same quest.

We all run diffrence quests by our own and it rare to have long time party with each other.

lol . in older game ,we only have same goal , hunt mob for exp so we stick with other in long time.

Nowadays

everything are fast , i rarely remember other's nick after a instance run.

And not like we meet same people with share same quest easily.

I can do everything by my own so I don't need to make group.

Quest finish fast and give great exp ,

It not like old time when i have to party to share exp with other player in HS.

I don't like monster grind because it too meanless .

But after play quest grind , i miss my fun time party in old mob grind game.

I think if they try to make a MMORPG with quest base , why they don't make are RPG ,

maybe developer fear game crack.

I think we shouldn't call all online game  MMO. Call them OG or ORPG (online RPG)

They wasn't MMO in first place.

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    What I'd like to see is a game where darn near every NPC has some "kill/collect/talk" task and then you had to search out the actual quests with good rewards. Have a reason to explore.

I like the forest analogy above and is an accurate description of the setting and how the players reacted. I do see the viewpoint of liking today's "low risk, big reward" gameplay. If the half the forest is chopped down, the monsters are made of paper machae and your health regens fast after every kill you wouldn't want to go back, well most wouldn't. Then at best the players around you are more decoration to the world. Not saying people don't still interact, I know I do, but the need is not there.

Uhm. Now im just starting to feel sorry for you. Yes, I did fail to mention those things. Know why? (clearly you dont know why...that's a rhetorical question). Because i commented about how you said new MMO's are better. Not sure why you are bringing up multiple games, solo misions, LFR buttons, and not committing to schedules when you didnt mention those things till now. Ill entertain this for a moment, however. If they are better, with all these great features you mention, then why do you need to play more than just ONE game? If a game is good, you shouldnt lose the feeling of wanting to play it and have to play another to fulfill that need. This is exactly why the older MMO's were better (in my opinion). You didnt lose that feeling. EQ (for example) has longevity....14 years and still going strong...need i say more?

Just because one game is great .. i have to play only one? What kind of sillly logic is this. The Avenger is a great movie .. do i just watch it and nothing else? The Foundation is a great sci-fi novel, do i just read it?

New MMO are better. Finished content .. had lots of fun .. move on to the next game. What is the problem?

Play one game for 14 years? No wonder it is niche and you guys complains market is not going your way.

• iixviiiixiixviiiix Member RarePosts: 2,256

Just because one game is great .. i have to play only one? What kind of sillly logic is this. The Avenger is a great movie .. do i just watch it and nothing else? The Foundation is a great sci-fi novel, do i just read it?

New MMO are better. Finished content .. had lots of fun .. move on to the next game. What is the problem?

Play one game for 14 years? No wonder it is niche and you guys complains market is not going your way.

Excuse me to say

But

I think he and you don't say about same thing

He talk about MMORPG.

And you talk about Online RPG

I think we shouldn't call all those RPG play through internet "MMORPG" .

What called MMORPG nowadays more like a RPG or co-op game.

Not MMORPG.

Because you and him said about diffrence things so your discussion never give any end.

Since it not about samething in first place.

I feel same with other thread.

We have endless discussion about diffrence things , but we never talk about same thing.

So the discussion only end once one side tired.

Originally posted by iixviiiix

Excuse me to say

But

I think he and you don't say about same thing

He talk about MMORPG.

And you talk about Online RPG

I think we shouldn't call all those RPG play through internet "MMORPG" .

What called MMORPG nowadays more like a RPG or co-op game.

Not MMORPG.

Because you and him said about diffrence things so your discussion never give any end.

Since it not about samething in first place.

I feel same with other thread.

We have endless discussion about diffrence things , but we never talk about same thing.

So the discussion only end once one side tired.

Back to definitions again? It is just a label. Let's talk specific games.

STO ... many defines it as a MMORPG, it is clearly discussed here. STO has nice story missions, and i can play it short term, in fact, like a SP game. Tell me, what is the problem when i have some short term fun with the story missoins, and then move on to say .. Marvel Heroes when it comes out.

We are talking about the same group of games ... WOW, STO, DCUO, DDO, LOTRO .. and also D3, LOL, WOT, PoE since they are all fair game supported discussion on this site.

Next time, i can list examples, and there will be no confusion.

• WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by iixviiiix

Last time i play in tera , it hard to have a party to do same quest.

We all run diffrence quests by our own and it rare to have long time party with each other.

lol . in older game ,we only have same goal , hunt mob for exp so we stick with other in long time.

good point about the common goal

• DavisFlightDavisFlight Member CommonPosts: 2,556
    Originally posted by LauraFrost

There's nothing like mindless running from Point A, to B, to C for no reasing wasting 50% of my time just running doing errands I don't want to do yet I have to do.

Give people the freedom to choose what they want to do.

THIS. A thousand times this. I'd rather camp mobs than do quest grinding any day. It was an honest grind. The game didn't try to disguise the chore with see through paper and pretend they're giving you something great. I feel insulted when I do "quests" in modern MMOs.

In old MMos, I went where I wanted, picked my own difficulty by how many of what kind of mob I pulled, and I had friends there helping me (no instances).

And when I wanted to do quests, I talked to NPCs and eventually found detailed, REAL quests, not tasks.

And seriously guys, learn to ignore Narius. He just tries to derail every thread he enters by talking about how much he likes Diablo and saying that it's an MMO.