Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

steelheartxsteelheartx Member UncommonPosts: 434

http://www.grievancegaming.org

Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when u ask a question. Ever hate joining a guild that you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZrPX-KZktg

Grievance can be found playing in the following games:

Official Grievance Guilds

ArcheAge - Salphira (West Faction)

Black Desert (Guild Available at Launch)

Elder Scrolls Online - Aldmeri

EverQuest II - Permafrost Server

H1Z1 - Shock Server

Neverwinter - Dragon Server

Rift - Wolvesbane Server

Skyforge (Guild Available at Launch)

SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Jedi Covenant) - PvE Servers

Wildstar (Dominion and Exile Guilds available at launch)

World of Warcraft (Horde) - Thrall Server / (Alliance) - Proudmoore Server

Embassies (Smaller Grievance Guilds)

DCUO - PvE

Dragon's Prophet - Kronos Server

EverQuest Next Landmark

Final Fantasy XIV (Embassy available at re-launch)

Guild Wars 2 - Denova's Rest

League of Legends

Marvel Heroes

Repopulation

Star Citizen

World of Warcraft (Alliance) - Azuremyst Server

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/Shooter/PvP Clans)

Battlefield 4 (Clan available at launch)

Battlefield Hardline

Defiance

World of Tanks 

MOBAs

Gigantic

Heroesof the Storm

League of Legends

Smite

Mobile Games

Clash of Clans

Galaxies at War

Star Wars Commander

(many other smaller and Independent MMOs)

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the US.

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

Thank you for your time,

Nionya [Director of Community Outreach Group]  Grievance Global Gaming

visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org

Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at https://www.grievancegaming.org !

Comments

• steelheartxsteelheartx Member UncommonPosts: 434

We're very excited about this game!  Personally i think that NWO represents a shift in gaming (with their user created content at launch) that we'll be seeing in many games in the future!

Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at https://www.grievancegaming.org !

Hope to see everyone during the upcoming Beta weekends!

• LietteLiette Member Posts: 18
    Grievance is excited to step into Neverwinter Online, especially after trying it out during beta weekends! We have a great group of folks already prepped to step into the game at launch and welcome more to join us- please check us out at www.grievanceguild.com
    This is going to be an awesome game!  I'm very excited to see what the user created content brings to the table as far as longevity for NWO.

Looking forward to seeing everyone during this beta weekend!

Welcome Rhyllyn and The Sleepless to our family! 

We're having a great time in beta this weekend!  Come see what's going on over at www.grievanceguild.com :)

• LietteLiette Member Posts: 18

Our members participating in beta testing NWO are having a great time, we are really looking forward to the official launch! 

If you are still looking for the right guild for you, please consider Grievance!  You can check us out at www.grievanceguild.com

• BoreasBoreas Member Posts: 24
    As a member myself, I wholeheartedly recommend taking a look to see if Grievance is a good fit for you. We are an established organization of friendly, welcoming people.
    Originally posted by Boreas
    As a member myself, I wholeheartedly recommend taking a look to see if Grievance is a good fit for you. We are an established organization of friendly, welcoming people.

You said it brother!  Lot of great people here!  :)

• NionyaNionya Member UncommonPosts: 75
    A lot of new members coming on board to play Neverwinter! Come join us! You won't regret it. What an great group of people to game with! :)
  • SardokusSardokus Member Posts: 9

The time for action is fast approaching and Grievance is more than ready for any and all challenges Neverwinter has to offer ! Come with us on our journey and join a guild that truly cares about it's members.  Our hallmarks of Family, Honor and Loyalty are a vital part of what we stand for and are truly a guiding force in the guild's success over the years. If you feel you share our interests and seek a longterm guild to game with for years to come I highly reccomend you stop by and say hello ..and join Grievance in Neverwinter !

www.grievanceguild.com

• memosanmemosan Member UncommonPosts: 4
    We have a release date and the next beta event is fast approaching!  Come join us for the fun!
  • DoubleDCDoubleDC Member Posts: 1
    I'm a new recruit for Grievance, and I must say, I was very pleasantly surprised by the community. Not only is it huge, but everyone is cool, and down to earth. I haven't witnessed any drama or egos or anything. I was a part of a great gaming community before, and this is on par with my relatively high expectations of a gaming family (really the only word suited for this crew - "guild" just doesn't cover it all).

Take it easy and good hunting,
    -D

Originally posted by DoubleDC
    I'm a new recruit for Grievance, and I must say, I was very pleasantly surprised by the community. Not only is it huge, but everyone is cool, and down to earth. I haven't witnessed any drama or egos or anything. I was a part of a great gaming community before, and this is on par with my relatively high expectations of a gaming family (really the only word suited for this crew - "guild" just doesn't cover it all).

Take it easy and good hunting,
    -D

Thanks DoubleDC, Grievance is fortunate to have you with us and I agree we have something special here and being able to walk our talk is something that sets Grievance above the standard.  We uphold to everything in our charter and have a community that is outstanding in all aspects. We take care of our own regardless of our size and bring the words Family, Honor and Loyalty to true meaning. 

Welcome Ted to our family!

Come join us this weekend for some Neverwinter fun :)

Great times in Beta 4, I would like to thank everyone in Grievance for making it so enjoyable.  The activity levels of the guild and our new members made for an excellent and entertaining few days of beta. I would like to extend a welcome for those weary souls out there who are in need of a home to viisit us and join Grievance in Neverwinter. We are family first and foremost and truly  maintain a friendly non-stressful atmosphere to game in. We have a variety of mature gamers from all walks of life who enjoy grouping and interacting with each other on every level. So don't hesitate and come see what we have to offer.. 

www.grievanceguild.com

The day fast approaches when Neverwinter will open it's gates and Grievance will set foot in game. Great friends and memorable stories are sure to follow so don't be left out in the cold. Grievance is an established family oriented guild that focuses on member interaction, friendship, teamwork and of course the vital ingredient to any MMO......fun ! Consider yourself more than invited to stop by and see the values that we stand for and the steadfast, loyal community Grievance has in place. www.grievanceguild.com

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

hmm, you guys look like we might get along, if neverwinter follows CO and STO in server style, it should just be one main server (although i didnt play the beta weekends so i could very well be wrong)

might have too bump into you in game and see if its a good fit to party with you all.

Originally posted by neorandom

hmm, you guys look like we might get along, if neverwinter follows CO and STO in server style, it should just be one main server (although i didnt play the beta weekends so i could very well be wrong)

might have too bump into you in game and see if its a good fit to party with you all.

Sounds great!  Keep an eye out here in this post for what server we're planning on rolling on at launch :)

Congratulations to all our newest members ! I have found over time many valuable principles have been lost along the way.  Here at Grievance we value our members above all else and we have strong beliefs that there is absolutely no reason you can't enjoy your time in Neverwinter and still have a life outside gaming ! Besides respecting your fellow guildmates the only real rule of thumb you have to follow in Grievance is to have fun , thats it. We have such a vibrant guild full of mature gamers from all walks of life I would like to extend my sincere invite for anyone out there who is really tired of guild hopping and trying to find that one guild that matches your own mindset of beliefs and principles. Grievance is Family, Honor and Loyalty...thats how we roll and will continue to do so for many years to come.  www.grievanceguild.com
  • Maeve_TrinityMaeve_Trinity Member Posts: 12

Launch for Neverwinter is quickly counting down guys!  I was lucky enough to find these guys about a month ago and had the pleasure of joining them in BW3 and 4.  Such an awesome friendly group of people. So happy I found them and very much looking forward to launch this upcoming weekend!  I highly recommend this guild if you are still looking for a good solid group to game with at launch!

www.grievanceguild.com

• supergfunksupergfunk Member UncommonPosts: 95
    Applied and posted on forums, very nice pitch btw, been looking for a guild like this and I'll all in!   I'm also very excited about NWO, can't wait til to 27th ;)

• Sho0terMcgavinSho0terMcgavin Member UncommonPosts: 301

I recently joined the guild.  I have nothing but positives things to say.  Its a very organized, professional gaming community.  The recent newsletter I recieved blew my mind.  Its better then anything I've ever gotten from Pcgamer, any mmo site etc's, or even game publishers newsletters.  The amount of attention and passion put into this guild is inspiring.  I cannot not wait to play Neverwinter, Wildstar, ESO with my new guild :).

~Zemsta

2  Days 13 hours....I can't remember being this excited for a release. Here at Grievance our TeamSpeak every day has been hopping with activity and quite full as our members have a great time theory-crafting,  getting to know each other and preparing for Neverwinters gates to open. Feel free to stop by and meet us, we are an open friendly family oriented guild based on principles of Family, Honor and Loyalty.  www.grievanceguild.com