Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

General: Yitien Announced by Reality Squared

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,596MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Reality Squared has announced that a "next gen browser based Chinese MMO" named Yitien is ready to join its R2Games platform. The beta testing phase for Yitien is expected to launch on March 29th. 

In Yitien, players travel the world of Yuan Dynasty, China on a quest to master the secrets contained on two ancient kung-fu scrolls. The beauty of Yitien is its versatility. From traditional, turn-based RPG battles to a multi-player arena to a familiar game called Rock, Paper, Scissors, Yitien has it all. 

Yitien features elements from many of your favorite browser and client games in addition to several unique new gaming mechanics.

Head to the Yitien site for more information.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News Manager The Land of AZPosts: 16,596MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

I never am first but....PO? Where's Shifu? Tigress? Mantis? 

:D

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Somewhere Out There, PAPosts: 2,320Member Uncommon

Oh look, yet another panda. We need more of those. >_>

Still going to give it a look. I miss the traditional turn-based game, but I've yet to see an online game do it correctly. Crossing my fingers this isn't another one of those automated games.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• RazeeksterRazeekster Solon, MEPosts: 2,201Member Uncommon
    That panda looks very much like Po from Kung Fu Panda.

Smile

• YolenYolen ZgierzPosts: 14Member
    Hey I just saw you, and this is crazy, but it looks like stolen property, so lawsuit maybe? Seriously this looks like Kung Fu Panda.
  • CrocDunDeeCrocDunDee New York, NYPosts: 2Member
    Wow! An online game that uses rock, paper, scissors! Sweet! Sign me up! And I can't wait to sink money into a game that will be shut down in a few weeks for copyright infringement. 
  • CrocDunDeeCrocDunDee New York, NYPosts: 2Member

Originally posted by gaeanprayer

Oh look, yet another panda. We need more of those. >_>

Still going to give it a look. I miss the traditional turn-based game, but I've yet to see an online game do it correctly. Crossing my fingers this isn't another one of those automated games.

It's more than automated. You don't do anything during combat. The game literally plays itself.