Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How would you improve the direction the game is taking?

There are many criticism about the game, also many ignorance, for that reason I think would be interesting to make an organized feedback regarding all what we have read of the game, listing those things we would change or emphasize, now is under development. I plan to make a list of your ideas and make a survey with them and send it to zenimax

Just brief and not abstract points, there's mine:

-be able to talk and trade in over 50 zones with other players of opponents faction but not to attack them, to add race and trade variety to the game, maybe making posible the existence of wanderer merchants/peddlar

-option of not glowing effects or quest givers tracker

-solid combat/blowing effects/sounds

-enemies loot delivering their armor and weapons even they are bad quality

-if not raids a way to progress in pve in groups of a size at least addapted to medium guild number of active players while discovering exclusive story &/gear &/ cosmetics &/ achievements, that take enough time and effort to maintain player till new content addition

-importance of many dungeons and quest to discover by exploration in the game with chances to get great items or recipes or skills etc...

-importance of a thievery system and realistic npc routines

-a communication system that dont make of tamriel a forum discussion, allowing inmersion and physical ways to trade, and comunicate with close characters

-enough dificulty for pve combat.

-not infinite ammo and arrow crafting

Comments

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661

WTF?

You have not even touched it. You have not seen it in real. You have not seen the Final Version of "whatsoever" and you are already asking for "How to improve the Game"

Are you kidding mate? Or did you had some bottles of Beer to much?

Man......

I think Devs and / or Publishers should not show anything anymore until one month before having the Game ready.

This only gets worse from Game to Game.......and im soooo sick of it tbh.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

Game is not out yet and probally very few people here have actually played it..

So i cant comment..

• LivnthedreamLivnthedream Member Posts: 555
    Armchair developers, fuck yeah!
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Here we go, justblove these questions

-AA system, opening up new abbilities

-more diverse endgame content like pvp instances multi group and raid content

-  add 5 more hotbar buttons/ weapon, and allow people to switch between 3 weaponsets.

- allow people to become evil/good lawfull/chaotic beleiver/nonbeleiver (3axis allignment) and have npc and questgivers react tonthat changing game experience based on allignment

- add a tool that allows players to create content like the foundry in Neverwinter.

- improve character annimations

- improved mob AI, this can allways be better.

- add more dynamic events to the world

- make the trinnity more clear, and allow people to spec as full healers and tanks, while still being able to choose a dps role on the fly

dont get me wrong, i think it will be a great game, but there is allways room for improvemnt, these things can be changed without changing the core of the game.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• alakyenalakyen Member Posts: 31
    Originally posted by Ilaya

WTF?

You have not even touched it. You have not seen it in real. You have not seen the Final Version of "whatsoever" and you are already asking for "How to improve the Game"

Man......

I think Devs and / or Publishers should not show anything anymore until one month before having the Game ready.

I have read seen gameplays, and i just complaining about something i have seen or heard i dont like, i know enough to know what i dont like or what areas i am worried about, based in what i have heard

Originally posted by morbidlymystic
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

-  add 5 more hotbar buttons/ weapon, and allow people to switch between 3 weaponsets.

- allow people to become evil/good lawfull/chaotic beleiver/nonbeleiver (3axis allignment) and have npc and questgivers react tonthat changing game experience based on allignment

- add a tool that allows players to create content like the foundry in Neverwinter.

- make the trinnity more clear, and allow people to spec as full healers and tanks, while still being able to choose a dps role on the fly

dont get me wrong, i think it will be a great game, but there is allways room for improvemnt, these things can be changed without changing the core of the game.

What is an AA system?

Alliance vs alliance

• BoraellBoraell Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Originally posted by alakyen

What is an AA system?

Alliance vs alliance

Alternate Advancements, always has been AA in MMO terms, AvA would be alliance vs alliance. And as to the original questions, i'll let you know once i've actually seen more than 5 mins of gameplay.

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

WTF?

Man......

agree with this. It gets stranger every month.

games which only exist on paper get crazy hyped (CU)

games no one has even played get bashed (ESO)

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• MibletMiblet Member Posts: 333

Have not played it and given the media blackout (which has been pretty successful thus far) have seen little beyond the marketing hype, which is advertising.  Until it comes out nobody should be able to offer anything as nobody knows what will clash with existing systems or is already in game.

I could offer them one big tip though.

Don't listen to forums like this, make TESO and be judged by that.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    I would remove the ability to join more then one guild. Its a mess in GW2 and one thing I really hate in this game. Unless ESO can come up with a better way to do it then GW2 did.
  • Caliburn101Caliburn101 Member Posts: 636

Whilst it's fine to talk about improving something Zenimax have already defined or made clear, you can't go off half-cocked and assume certain things we know nothing about will be 'bad'.

So your post should really be entitled - 'What I Want To See In-Game' or something like that...

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873

WTF? You have not even touched it. You have not seen it in real. You have not seen the Final Version of "whatsoever" and you are already asking for "How to improve the Game" Are you kidding mate? Or did you had some bottles of Beer to much? Man...... I think Devs and / or Publishers should not show anything anymore until one month before having the Game ready. This only gets worse from Game to Game.......and im soooo sick of it tbh.

I have read seen gameplays, and i just complaining about something i have seen or heard i dont like, i know enough to know what i dont like or what areas i am worried about, based in what i have heard

What have you seen or read is fraction of what ESO offers. You don't have enough information to start suggesting improvements. So yeah it is hilarious that you are offering suggestions to improve the game which has not even been beta tested by public yet.

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

So there is enough information to criticize the game call it wow/DAoC copy, say it sucks, mmo generic and people saying not going to play it but not to say how would you improve some the aspects they have comment or there are in the game, now we are in time before the release...??

I am starting to guess to be of the only ones that sustain his thought and oppinions in what he have read from hand of the developers and videos and not just judging to nowhere by some trolls comentarys, that is what is hilarious, i cant say i dont like to have infinite arrows, but is not hilarious to say this game is a themepark, under the same argument... 

This is why people and world is how is, argument are just false excuses to make rule your opinion....

• AwDiddumsAwDiddums Member UncommonPosts: 416

TESO released already ?

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311
    Originally posted by AwDiddums

TESO released already ?

only in OPs mind

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• deakondeakon Member Posts: 583

What is an AA system?

Alernate advancement and its already confirmed that AvA will have an AA system in place with 3 skill tree's tied to it

• sapphensapphen Member UncommonPosts: 911
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle
    I would remove the ability to join more then one guild. Its a mess in GW2 and one thing I really hate in this game. Unless ESO can come up with a better way to do it then GW2 did.

I agree with this to some extent.  It is a mess at GW2 but I think it's because of account wide guilds and the theory of representation.  I wouldn't mind joining multiple guilds but only for that character.

Originally posted by sapphen

I agree with this to some extent.  It is a mess at GW2 but I think it's because of account wide guilds and the theory of representation.  I wouldn't mind joining multiple guilds but only for that character.

also dont make clan mates notice if you represent them or not would be great... to avoid stupid internal rules

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735
    Improve a game that i have not even played?
  • ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198
    Remove factions and change the name.
  • david361107david361107 Member UncommonPosts: 279

Just had to put my two cents in, didn't even read what the OP wrote. WTF are you posting here about changes to a came that's not even developed.

Thats like asking, how would you changed the spices in my pasta sauce? but you have to tell me before i make it or you even taste it..totally stupid dude sorry.

Peace

Lascer

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873

So there is enough information to criticize the game call it wow/DAoC copy, say it sucks, mmo generic and people saying not going to play it but not to say how would you improve some the aspects they have comment or there are in the game, now we are in time before the release...??

I am starting to guess to be of the only ones that sustain his thought and oppinions in what he have read from hand of the developers and videos and not just judging to nowhere by some trolls comentarys, that is what is hilarious, i cant say i dont like to have infinite arrows, but is not hilarious to say this game is a themepark, under the same argument... 

This is why people and world is how is, argument are just false excuses to make rule your opinion....

No there is not enough information to criticize the game either. But you can not stop people from posting their rants regardless. But that also doesn't mean we have to take it seriously. Any legitimate crticism or suggestion of improvements can only be made once atleast players have beta tested the game extensively.

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    First person mode only. Hate to say it but I would just take any Elder Scrolls game made and just make multiplayer work correctly on it because there is nothing wrong with the way the Elder Scrolls fanchise plays now. We don't need a theme park mmo with the Elder Scrolls name on it. We just need a good multiplayer to work with the current games. That is how I would do it.
  • sapphensapphen Member UncommonPosts: 911
    Originally posted by sapphen

also dont make clan mates notice if you represent them or not would be great... to avoid stupid internal rules

I think you should represent them all at the same time.  Participate in guild chats and help create bonds between different guildmates.

Originally posted by Doogiehowser

No there is not enough information to criticize the game either. But you can not stop people from posting their rants regardless. But that also doesn't mean we have to take it seriously. Any legitimate crticism or suggestion of improvements can only be made once atleast players have beta tested the game extensively.

So if people and dev say there is unlimited ammo and i dont like i cant complain? or i dont want a world/zone chat now that is still in development, but of course i have read every feedback watch every interview, to know how the game is going and what things are in development and which already with a clear idea, all people agree to complain about a game but no how to change those things you could not like, as i say really awfull but i should have imagined, for criticize there are allways time not to create.