Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon's Prophet: GDC Trailer Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Sony Online Entertainment has released the Dragon's Prophet trailer shown during this week's Game Developer's Conference. Sony also announced that a select group of beta testers will be getting their hands on Dragon's Prophet this weekend. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• mithossmithoss Member UncommonPosts: 225
    I kinda curious as to why there are no betakey giveaways. Instead they send me a mail which says "hey, its time for you to join beta, for just 20 $" Is milking ppl for beta access the new trend? 
  • PNM_JenningsPNM_Jennings Member UncommonPosts: 1,093

that... was a really poorly made trailer.

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780

i had an email asking for cash for beta as well lol

Adn the trailer was a bit crappy.

• rmk70rmk70 Member UncommonPosts: 408
    I'm quietly excited about this game. 
  • vindirvindir Member UncommonPosts: 68
    Two Steps From Hell - Titan Dream. Great song, Just never would of thought of that song for this. TSFH's music is amazing, which I am not sure this game will be.
  • bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    they have weird textures

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Originally posted by atticusbc

that... was a really poorly made trailer.

I actually like it better than most trailers. It was actually gameplay footage. Any game promoted with a trailer using actual in game footage gets more praise from me than a game that uses a cinematic trailer that has nothing at all to do with the game. 

WoW trailers look nice, but they are crap to me because they have jack to do with WoW. 

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Please don't post your beta referrals in here. 

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]