Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is This in Beta Yet?

RollieJoeRollieJoe Member UncommonPosts: 451
Haven't really been following this game at all and don't much about it.  Can someone tell me if it is in Beta yet?  If so, anyway to join?  (eg. buy a founder's pack or something)  Thanks!

Comments

• ABRaquelABRaquel Member UncommonPosts: 541

That's your Beta signup http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/beta/

And as far as I know it's currently in F&F Beta.

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145
    Hopefully when it goes into BETA they open up forums so I can start a thread/petition to either remove the ground indicators for your attacks and enemy attacks or atleast put a toggle option so I can turn that retarded crap off.

• SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419
    Its most likely a shit game anyway, its just another boring wow clone/wannabe like almost every damn mmorpg from the last few years, its nothing special in Wildstar, I'd suggest just skipping it, unless you bascally wanna play a boring wow-clone that is.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Originally posted by Pivotelite
    Hopefully when it goes into BETA they open up forums so I can start a thread/petition to either remove the ground indicators for your attacks and enemy attacks or atleast put a toggle option so I can turn that retarded crap off.

Can't remember where I saw it, but the devs have clearly said that you can turn the "ground indicators" off and on :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122

You might as well move on. Telegraphing is a core mechanic of the game and essential to master as you get to higher combat. Group healing will depend on seeing where your healers are casting areas of healing, and you'll need to know where the next boss attack is coming or you'll insta die in a raid. If you cannot tolerate telegraphs, pick a different game.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• mrbungle419mrbungle419 Member UncommonPosts: 47

That is basically considered a feature of this game.  I can promise you that it will never be able to be toggled on or off.  They have already talked in several interviews about that system is what the whole combat system is based around.

Maybe this game isn't for you?

• jenseajensea Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Originally posted by IceAge

Can't remember where I saw it, but the devs have clearly said that you can turn the "ground indicators" off and on :)

I have seen this quote too, but can't remember where. It was a developer interview not that long ago fwiw.

• indojabijinindojabijin Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Originally posted by mrbungle419

That is basically considered a feature of this game.  I can promise you that it will never be able to be toggled on or off.  They have already talked in several interviews about that system is what the whole combat system is based around.

Maybe this game isn't for you?

I have to agree. They even said raids will be based on this combat system - where bosses will telegraph attacks in the whole room and you only have a few safe spots. Towards endgame and bosses that have the potential to one shot you, it will be required to have this turned on anyways.

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396
    Originally posted by Siveria
    Its most likely a shit game anyway, its just another boring wow clone/wannabe like almost every damn mmorpg from the last few years, its nothing special in Wildstar, I'd suggest just skipping it, unless you bascally wanna play a boring wow-clone that is.

"I don't know much about Wildstar, but I can still have this opinion on it."   Is that about right here?

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• AazeniusAazenius Member Posts: 13
    Originally posted by Siveria

What are you basing your opinion on? Have you played the game? Some of us like (liked) WoW.  Most of us like MMO's or we wouldn't be here.  Like minded individuals such as yourself probably will skip this game, and may miss out on a fun game. Why did you feel the need to come here and troll?