Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Experiences in EVE Online

chrisatronchrisatron Member Posts: 139

Here's a video about my experiences in EVE online

It's not so much a serious but rather just a general rant. 

^^

(Shameless advertsing I know)

Comments

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    You sound like you would enjoy null-sec life, where you can make ISK easily enough and get your daily dose of pvp. Why don't you give it a shot?

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• chrisatronchrisatron Member Posts: 139

I've actually always wanted to join the ranks of Null-Sec... It does sound fun. The double edged sword is I bet it's goddamn stressful. 

I'll probably try and join Trinity on one of those next "EVE cycles"

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    Have a look at NPC 0.0. I recommend Curse.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

i see that OP is using the auto pilot.... first sign of fail

BestSigEver :P

• willo248willo248 Member Posts: 346
    I'm in the same boat, I have about 30m sp but have nver subbed for more than 3 months without getting bored. I want to love it I really do.
  • MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    Originally posted by willo248
    I'm in the same boat, I have about 30m sp but have nver subbed for more than 3 months without getting bored. I want to love it I really do.

It's OK to play EVE for a few months at a time then take a break. Actually it's pretty common. But to me it sounds more like you're missing out on joining a really good community, which is the difference between "Man I can't wait to get hiome and log in" and "meh perhaps I'll read the latest list on Cracked"

Give me liberty or give me lasers