Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA overall Support

DonY81DonY81 Member UncommonPosts: 398

After trawling through the tech supp forum it looks like there is a clear winner for the shittiest support award of the year and it goes to Gameforge. Who would have thought people would have to wait 15 days for a char to be unstuck, some people 30 days for various other reasons. Surely someone needs a boot up there ass in turn for this shabby service?

How can anyone get away with it. I opened a ticket and am able to complain after 5 days if i do not get an answer. 5 days is bloody awful too. Thats an insult alone.

the issue i have is generic and involves an email and it being hacked and in turn has affected all of my gaming accs.

So on each game including GW2, WoW, TSW and others ive had to alter the email address to retrieve my details.

I think the longest i waited was a full day.

TERA ( Gameforge going on 3 days).

I felt the need to vent. Has anyone else had service from these clowns?

Comments

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    I'm glad I'm on the NA server. All I ever hear is bad things about game forge. I'm not sure how they stay in business.
  • mochipixelsmochipixels Member UncommonPosts: 144
    All I hear are horror stories from EU TERA (Gameforge).  Happily, I've had 3 support requests handled by EME on NA TERA and EME has been consistenly amazing. 
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by DonY81

the issue i have is generic and involves an email and it being hacked and in turn has affected all of my gaming accs.

how could your tera account email affect all your gaming accounts? thats most likely your own fault for using the same details in every gaming account. Never use the same information on more than 1 account because if one gets compromised, all of them can easily get compromised. Thats on your own head. I have a paper in my room that is full of accounts so i dont forget all my different passwords and IDs.

As for the rest of your post, like others said before, i only hear horrors about Gameforge and it really sucks when this crap companies dont know how to run a business correctly and we gamers are the ones suffering the consequences.

• goosiegoosie Member UncommonPosts: 69

I'd argue that Nexon is the worst by far, took 6 months for them to reimburse NX (cash shop currency) stolen from my account due to their database getting hacked.

• DonY81DonY81 Member UncommonPosts: 398
    Originally posted by rojo6934
    Originally posted by DonY81

how could your tera account email affect all your gaming accounts? thats most likely your own fault for using the same details in every gaming account. Never use the same information on more than 1 account because if one gets compromised, all of them can easily get compromised. Thats on your own head. I have a paper in my room that is full of accounts so i dont forget all my different passwords and IDs.

As for the rest of your post, like others said before, i only hear horrors about Gameforge and it really sucks when this crap companies dont know how to run a business correctly and we gamers are the ones suffering the consequences.

incorrect!

It was my EMAIL that got comprimised. This email was the one i used for my gaming accs. When i havent played a game for a while a game may send you verification that it is infact you. The problem in this instance is that i couldnt access the email that had been hacked.

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

Originally posted by goosie
    I'd argue that Nexon is the worst by far, took 6 months for them to reimburse NX (cash shop currency) stolen from my account due to their database getting hacked.
    lucky you got it back!

my account from Runes of Magic got hacked along with like 1k accounts from this server (and all was great on other server I've played).

all i got from Frogster (Gameforge now) was wise advise to check for key log (I was clean, so I guess someone in company was behind this hack or their own security system got corrupted).

Frogster collected hack data on very small thread on forum (very much down page) and deleted all once per day.

I sent at least 10 tickets, got like 5 auto reply, and 1 mail with MY new password and THAT IT.

nobody wanted to restore my 100% broken char and, sure, refund me with anything I payed to them.

So my WORST EVER DEV and SUPPORT award goes to this company for ages!

P.S. don't touch Aion since they took it + I got collector edition where I got free items for any new alt but GameForge is able to send it only once to an alt of your choice!

this company is full of SCAM so stay away from it!

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2