Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free game from EA.

andre369andre369 Member UncommonPosts: 970

Please don't turn this into a EA hate thread, thanks.

After a rough launch in Sim City those who bought the game gets to pick a free game. I have no idea which one to pick so just wanted to ask which one would you take?

They also offer Sim City 4 deluxe, Plant vs zombie, BF3 bu I don't want any of those^^

Thanks, chances are I will listen to one of you^^

I will vote for Bananas since they are yellow

Comments

• sassoonsssassoonss Member UncommonPosts: 1,132
    i took dead space 3
  • ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    I also got SimCity, and for my free game I picked ME 3. I couldn't be happier. Really great game that deserves high ratings it got.
  • Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686
    Mass Effect 3 hands down

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Dead Space 3. Partly due to me not liking mass effect much (sorry) and the 3rd having the well known 'bad' ending to it. Dead space 3 is pretty horrible in the horror catagory but its an entertaining action game and does provide some 'mix up' with having to aim for limbs and the likes and creating your own guns that can be quite fun.
  • just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

I don't think there's really ANY question with the games you have listed that Mass Effect 3 SHOULD be the "winner."  So I voted accordingly.

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• casual187casual187 Member Posts: 32
    I took Mass Effect 3 but dead space 3 is also a good choice.
  • ApekioxApekiox Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Mass Effect 3 ftw! 
  • GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

If they fixed the problems most had with Mass Effect 3 it might not be a bad choice, but it wasn't received very well by the gaming community. A few diehards liked it but for most the game was bad. 

If they fixed the problems most had with Dead Space 3 it might not be a bad choice. It was ok, but definitely not as good as the previous ones. Again it wasn't received overly well by the gaming community. The cash shop in a single player game was a big turn off for many. 

Warfighter is about in the same boat as the above 2. 

NFS: Most wanted was another in the same boat as the above lol... 

Maybe I'm not a good person to ask. I found all of those games to be lacking oO even though I actually did like their predecessors. 

• poupaspoupas Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Mass Effect 3 .
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

ME3.

Easily the best option. If you've played ME1+2.. you just have to play ME3.

Like the ending or not.. it's the rest of the story. Gotta finish it.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • nertholnerthol Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Am I the only one disgusted by the end of the Mass Effect trilogy?? Anyways I picked Dead Space 3.
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Mass Effect 3 I'd say...
  • samuraislyr4samuraislyr4 Member UncommonPosts: 73

I'd pick Dead Space 3 as it just came out and is $60 normally right now. 

Best bang for your buck and it's a pretty good game. 

Mass Effect 3 is another okay one, but depends. If you haven't played Mass effect at all the trilogy might be the best buy in that regard. 

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

I picked mass effect 3.

I actually thought it was pretty good. Diffrent sumwhat to ME2 mostly because most of the rpg elements were dropped.

Don't understand how people can hate the ending. maybe the issue is they cant accept it.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• TorrmwyreTorrmwyre Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Dead Space 3 is probably the best value.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    I took NFS: Most Wanted for my kid who likes racing games sine I already own SimCity 4.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    I would buy NFS, but I already own that.  That's one of my most played non-MMO games as of right now hehe.
  • MaidenberryMaidenberry Member Posts: 30
    Bananas and Bejeweled 3 ^_^
  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    My son choose ME3.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...