Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

If you get a beta invite, is it for the one weekend only or all of beta?

hMJemhMJem Marysville, WAPosts: 465Member

Are they going to cycle people in and out, or is it once you get in youre eligible for every beta weekend?

Kind of prefer the prior method, slowly adding more and more people in rather than keeping the same amount of people but just switching like youre picking dodgeball teams in PE class.

Comments

• muffins89muffins89 Yakima, WAPosts: 1,306Member Uncommon

Can I be invited to multiple beta events?

Yes, it’s possible to be selected for multiple beta events. However, an invitation to one beta event does not guarantee that you’ll be invited to additional events. When you receive an invitation, it will be for a specific beta event.

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2013/03/01/your-beta-questions-answered

I think the prostitute mod corrupted your game files man. -elhefen

• hMJemhMJem Marysville, WAPosts: 465Member
    Darn, I don't really like that system. Much prefer betas that youre in until its over but they'll just slowly add more people in.
  • MyTabbycatMyTabbycat SP, MOPosts: 312Member

It gives the developers more flexibility on what they want to test out. Need to test how low end machines handle certain areas this week? Invite people with low end computers. Need people to test out the PvP? Invite people who indicated a preference in playing PvP. You get the idea.

• hMJemhMJem Marysville, WAPosts: 465Member
    Originally posted by MyTabbycat

It gives the developers more flexibility on what they want to test out. Need to test how low end machines handle certain areas this week? Invite people with low end computers. Need people to test out the PvP? Invite people who indicated a preference in playing PvP. You get the idea.

Yeah but I want to have lifetime beta access if I get in. /Greedy

Plus, you can be stress testing every weekend with more and more. Start off with 10,000 people. Add 5,000. Add 5,000. Add 5,000. So on and so forth.