Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quest for Territory

QuestForTerritoryQuestForTerritory Cincinnati, OHPosts: 7Member

The game is now in closed testing, mods feel free to delete this thread, thanks to everyone that tried it.

• waffleyonewaffleyone Edina, MNPosts: 29Member

I'm a little interestedd and will bite because it looks like it may be sandboxy from the patch notes, however...

Can we get some description somewhere? Goals? Existing/Planned features?

The screenshots are nice and all but there's not quite enough information to download the client and see what happens. Also your forum's registration is broken.

• QuestForTerritoryQuestForTerritory Cincinnati, OHPosts: 7Member

Thanks for the heads up about the forum registration, it should be fixed now.

I will add a FAQ to the forums that explains the current mechanics of the game and the direction that it is going.

Basically the game is about city building rather than character building.

• pandaeyes25pandaeyes25 NewYork, NCPosts: 8Member
    i like the style in your pic
  • rusmurfrusmurf Kensington, MDPosts: 18Member Uncommon
    PvP with free aim? Loot? How many people can play at same time?

There is no loot, basically when you kill someone your guild house gets 50% of the resources used to spawn that character.

I have no idea how many people can play at the same time, overall n^2 stuff has been avoided on the server and client, so the game can scale. I have spawned 300 AI bots in a small area and that makes the client crawl on a midrange system but the server is fine.

Ok, so if I install this are we playing online or a single player instance? I like the idea of fighting for territory and resources. I'm not really a crafting person or sim person, I just like combat etc.

Its online only, no instances, no zones, no loading screens. I suggest finding someone else to try it with you, otherwise you will be bored.

Combat is fast, good movement, could be alot of fun fighting other people with full skills and spells.