Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Comments

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Alexandria, VAPosts: 4,553Member Uncommon
    I am glad to hear that the graphics are going to be as good or more better than skyrim on highest settings.  Finaly an mmo with single player game graphics quality.
  • Rthuth434Rthuth434 uniondale, NYPosts: 346Member
    Originally posted by tkreep
    I am glad to hear that the graphics are going to be as good or more better than skyrim on highest settings.  Finaly an mmo with single player game graphics quality.

uh there have been mainstream MMO's with single player game quality visuals since 2009.

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Freeland, MI, MIPosts: 1,122Member

Edit: I'm sure the write-ups are wonderful, and I plan on reading them. I hope they are as good as seeing actual gameplay.

I don't care about write ups - I want to see game play. Thus far, they've forced everyone that posted their gameplay from PAX to remove them. This sickens me and scares me about this game.

Why on God's green earth would you show off your game in a public arena like PAX and then punish fans who want to evangelize others to the game? Wow, just wow.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• LivnthedreamLivnthedream Salt Lake City, UTPosts: 555Member

But vanilla Skyrim, even on max settings looks like garbage.

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Alexandria, VAPosts: 4,553Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Rthuth434

uh there have been mainstream MMO's with single player game quality visuals since 2009.

Which one cuz none of them look as good as skyrim or games like mass effect or dead space. Not terra either.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Posts: 5,451Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Roxtarr

Edit: I'm sure the write-ups are wonderful, and I plan on reading them. I hope they are as good as seeing actual gameplay.

I don't care about write ups - I want to see game play. Thus far, they've forced everyone that posted their gameplay from PAX to remove them. This sickens me and scares me about this game.

Why on God's green earth would you show off your game in a public arena like PAX and then punish fans who want to evangelize others to the game? Wow, just wow.

This :'( 

=-D Only on a forum can optimism be called bad and pessimism the good thing =-D Welcome to the internet and forums. 

• ShadowedMareShadowedMare Minster, OHPosts: 30Member
    Thank you for the mention. We got a 2 hour hands on demo of ESO at PAX this past Sunday and will have a write up on our experience soon. 

The Shadowed Mare - A Tavern North of Caldera and an Elder Scrolls Online Fansite and Forums.