Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Defiance Beta Gameplay Weekend Compilation "Final"

2»

Comments

• SilentstormSilentstorm Rahway, NJPosts: 1,159Member
    Meh I had a bad link too much rushing around between games :(
  • snapfusionsnapfusion San, CAPosts: 954Member
    Originally posted by Madamefate
    The downfall of this game is firefall is completely free. I don't think anyone will pay for a similar game with lacking features.

Shows how little you know about people.  You actually think that wildfire and Defiance will appeal to the same crowd, wow........

She didn't say wildfire did you typo? As far as firefall and defiance they are very VERY similar games. I been in firefall a long time through all it's beta etc. So I do share a concern with defiance being a p2p game with a near copy of it for free.
    Added Ark Fall to the mix it was amusing.
  • MadamefateMadamefate Brooklyn, NYPosts: 171Member
    You still sick? What is with the pop up video now lol?
    Some what so rather then quiet vids I did that. But I went quiet for the story mission I just added.
    Fixed the link and I have one video left for defiance the big is it worth it!
    Final Video is up and review nothing more left to say lol
    Nice final video sad face@ no more footage left. Are you sure you trust Trion Worlds that much for this?
    Sure why not it's just money I'd throw somewhere else gaming. Why not let it fly and gamble once and awhile.
  • DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKPosts: 8,506Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Snakex

Sadly, i have came to this verdict for Defiance. Currently Defiance is a good game. Solid, its 1 b2p but dlc purchases are going to become iffy.

But FireFall is a master peice compaired to this game, even in a closed beta state.

FireFall > Defiance at the end result. But you can play both of them togeather no problem. Just know Firefall is much more sci fy setting, not a half modern half sci fi like defiance.

But Firefall has the hand on Content and the fact that its free.

So if you were to say your tight on bugdet or dont wana waste money, i would say FireFall is beyond a sure fire game. And once FireFall launches, whenever that might be. I fear for Defiances existance.

Also FireFall is much more of an indepth game and has so much more "Touch to it"  Voice acting, UI customization, and ill end it there

I prefer Defiance to Fire fall, as it has MUCH better pve content, I also like shadow war PVP a lot more in Defiance. Also I am not locked into a single class, with Defiance I can be a sniper one second healer or rocket launcher guy all by simply swapping load outs and skills.

Also Defiance is on Xbox and PS so its not a PC only game like Fire fall.

Also finally, the guns and combat in Defiance are far more fun to me, but to each his own.

• DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKPosts: 8,506Member Uncommon
    The downfall of this game is firefall is completely free. I don't think anyone will pay for a similar game with lacking features.

Yes tell that to PS3 and 360 users who want to play fire fall for free..... Oh yeah, they can't.

So maybe the downfall of Firefall is that it is PC only.

That would be the case if people still cared about sales from ps3 and xbox. Which they dont because both are abandoned systems now.
    I'm glad the game has fixed the stability and AI issues.
  • WarjinWarjin Harrisburg, PAPosts: 1,215Member Uncommon
    That would be the case if people still cared about sales from ps3 and xbox. Which they dont because both are abandoned systems now.

What universe do you live in? console games sell 10 times what any PC game will sell, for PC 3-4 million sold is a big deal but for console 10-20 million sold is the average, more people play on console then PC by a long country mile.

Proof  http://www.vgchartz.com/yearly/2011/Global/

This is for 2011, as you can see the first PC game is rank 45th. 

2»