Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Funny ArcheAge Intro

KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

If any of you were curious about ArcheAge, Dimmer Meerkat has provided this funny Intro to ArcheAge.

http://youtu.be/_gc9Z3_c_wI

Comments

• LivnthedreamLivnthedream Member Posts: 555
    Now the game just needs to not suck. Too much flash and not enough substance.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I am looking forward to the game but that translation mumble jumble might not actually be Googles fault.

I have found that korean games tend to appear to use Koreans to translate the game ...not a good idea.So usually the english is broken and sometimes they just don't understand what word to insert into a sentence,to allow it to make sense.

i doubt many read quest lines anyhow,so as along as the menu headings are good to go,we should be able to play with little confusion.I pl;ayed FFXI for a lot of years,so really i am ready for the chore of learning everything on my own.

"suck" well i guess that depends on what yo uexpect from a game.If players go in expecting a rinse and repeat Wow type game,they will see a lot of similarities,but differences as well.

I definitely do NOT want the developer to spend all it's resources making instances and end game references,i want a realistic world full of Lore and exploration and interesting stuff to do.MOSt of all i want a combat system that is not cookie cutter or predictable with extreme limitations.

I want a combat system that allows more abilities than simply math equations.FFXi was a master at that,not everything needs to be just str versus vit and dmg versus def.There is a ton more that can be done to make combat fun.I also don't liek the EQ type of design that makes every encounter 3-24 mobs,so we wil lsee if this game can make me happy.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646

Whoa, that blew my mind when he read off the alphebeticized stuff you can do in ArcheAge .. I wasn't ready for that, lol

Good humor here, thanks for the laughs! :)

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.