Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Is there a game similar to Hero Online?(not Metin2)

FireFreakkFireFreakk StuttgartPosts: 12Member

Since Hero screwed up a few years ago with implementing a bot system(yep, an ingame bot), I've been looking for similar games, never found one though.

Anyone got some tips? Need grind and hiiiiigh level caps. Sounds easy, huh? But I need a fairly new game with decent graphics, those old ones like Silkroad aren't fun for me anymore.

Any tips?

EDIT: Oh, it needs fast combat with 3+ monsters attacking you, AoE based.

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Edmonds, WAPosts: 2,356Member Uncommon
    You could play Cabal Online, or Lineage 2. Lineage 2 has a grind at 80+ now, but the cap is what 99. Cabal online has a level 200 cap and is a pure grind pretty much.
  • FireFreakkFireFreakk StuttgartPosts: 12Member
    Played both, Cabal online was a bit too easy once I found out it does all the combat itself, and Lineage II's combat wasn't fast enough.
    Originally posted by FireFreakk
    Played both, Cabal online was a bit too easy once I found out it does all the combat itself, and Lineage II's combat wasn't fast enough.

Well you could turn off the auto combat, there's no reason to keep it on at all unless you are skill grinding on a training dummy. But sorry for 3+ monsters and fast combat I can't think of anything else. You could play Tera? But that's not nearly the same, almost no grind. 

• FireFreakkFireFreakk StuttgartPosts: 12Member
    I'd still play Hero online if turning off botting stuff would help. But when it's there I use it. And using it sucks, so I stopped playing :/
    What about Dekaron?