Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Progression

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

I dont´t mind what kind of endgame there is, wether it are raids, extreme hard group content, multi group content, PvP, Dynamic World events, solo questing...  Preferably as many of these as possible.

If there is one thing we have learned from GW2 it is that most people stop playing a game when there is no more progression.  Wether it is gear progression or character progression or a combination of both, part of the charm of playing MMO´s is improving your character.

So how will character and gear progression be in this game?   If it will be like GW2, which i am fearing it will, then it might be a game that most people play till max and leave.  Somehow i hope that they finally see the light and make a system that allows unlimmited progression..   No more max levels.. but a slowly increasing max level.. combined with lower levels becomming easier to level over time to give newcomers atleast a bit of a chance to pick up.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• Rthuth434Rthuth434 Member Posts: 346

"If there is one thing we have learned from WoW it is that most people stop playing a game when there is no more progression."

fixed that for you.

• RhazmuzRhazmuz Member UncommonPosts: 208
    Originally posted by Rthuth434

"If there is one thing we have learned from WoW it is that most people stop playing a game when there is no more progression."

fixed that for you.

Actually, you could easily put GW2 back in instead of wow, and still have an accurate statement :)