Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• RidelynnRidelynn Fresno, CAPosts: 4,267Member Uncommon

Download complete....
    "Patcher has encounted an error and cannot download the file"

*restart the patcher*

"8:45:36sec remaining"

Has happened 3 times now, been trying to download since mid-yesterday. I don't know if that's any better or worse than a 30-day queue though.

• StofftierStofftier berlinPosts: 93Member
    no que anymore,but no login either,now stop when loging into the game maybe next time i can see my character! :O
  • RolleZRolleZ FalkenbergPosts: 37Member Uncommon
    Queue time record: 29 days.
  • TorrykTorryk PilsenPosts: 8Member Uncommon
    when I try NA server I get in queue once I try Europe server It kicks me right after evacuation from the ship :D :D
  • SnakexSnakex Dana Point, CAPosts: 264Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by DAS1337

I'm curious to know if the same thing we are experiencing now happened on the first two beta events.  

Either it did and Trion is clearly in over their head, which doesn't make sense..

Or it didn't and they are purposely stress testing the patcher and login servers, even at our demise..

Seeing how Trion has Rift and Defiance isnt their first MMO, im sure this is a purpousful stress test. They handed out a bunch of keys. This is definitly a stress test..... and we are the ginny pigs >.>

Seeing how the Q for me says 6 days. Im guessing they are using small severs or setting, what ever it is, and they are dumping us all into it and seeing how it reacts to being put in an orgi of people.

• StofftierStofftier berlinPosts: 93Member
    thats why its called beta test :O
  • ForumPvPForumPvP KingstownPosts: 871Member
    been playing about 30 mins now,if this is Trions first shooter ,dang its maybe not the best there is but its not the worst either.

keep clicking guys,i got that timed out message about 10 times and then bam no ques or anything.

Let's internet

• LanceCLanceC Boston, MAPosts: 55Member Uncommon
    Just logged in no queue for me... close and reopen.