Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Secret World: Dark Days Are Tweeting Results

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Not long ago, The Secret World development team began a Twitter experiment that tied into TSW's roleplaying community. Over the course of several weeks, the team disseminated snippets of information that the community used to fuel RP activities.

We learned that we can use Twitter personas to flesh out characters beyond what you see in text and cut-scenes within the game. We learned that Twitter roleplaying is a form of gameplay that accommodates all levels, from casual to hardcore. You can delve into the twitter text of hundreds of other roleplayers, play scenes, research every minute scrap of lore we hint at, or you can log in periodically, and just follow the highlights of the hashtag #hivehum and the key NPC accounts.

Read more about the results of the Twitter experiment on The Secret World's site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• mymmomymmo Member UncommonPosts: 311
    so freaking awsome! Keep it going funcom. You have created the best mmo in a long time. 
    Eve online and +1500 steam games in the back cataloge makes me a stressed out gamer.
  • DaSpackDaSpack Member UncommonPosts: 589
    pfff... tweeting.. don't understand. Stop playing TSW start playing AoC ;P

The Ultimate Breakdown

• EpicentEpicent Member UncommonPosts: 648
    Originally posted by DaSpack
    pfff... tweeting.. don't understand. Stop playing TSW start playing AoC ;P

Im playing the secret world and I think its amazing but its funny you say that as I used to play AoC but quit due to lack of content in the mid levels. How is it now. It was amazing back then if it werent for the lack of content.

• gwei1984gwei1984 Member UncommonPosts: 413
    Although i despise twitter myself, i followed this experiment with great interest. The pieces fit just perfect into the lore TSW has provided. Awesome idea.

Hodor!

• DaSpackDaSpack Member UncommonPosts: 589
    Lack of content in AoC? Are you insane? :D You must have quit something like at least 3 years back. Midlevels in AoC are packed. Recomend Ymirs Pass, Turan package.

The Ultimate Breakdown

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    if i knew then what i know now from playing it non stop for the last month!- best mmo of 2012!!!!