Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! are you serious?

ArduArdu Hallandale, FLPosts: 55Member

So today I get a warning because it seems that I'm trolling around. Seriously letting people know the truth about KingsIsle business model is bad thing for

KingsIsle have never mentioned anything about their hoard packs or the gambling aspect they have actually introduced into their games.

Many players are disappointed to see a wonderful family friendly game such as Wizard101 ruined because of monetary greed.

Did SimCity fans got a warning for voicing their opinions about how bad EA has become?

• DevilmarioDevilmario Warren, MIPosts: 18Member

My friend was banned for giving his opinion on SWTOR.

SWTOR a game so bad they lost millions of subs, went free to play.

A game rated a 8+. So either Ea payed this website for a good rating,or we as players dont know anything.

• SlampigSlampig Chantilly, VAPosts: 2,376Member Uncommon

You have to be careful around here. The mods seem to have a heavy hand. Once got a one-week ban for voicing how much I disliked Asheron's Call 2. Sent an email and was told, "Oh, you didn't say anything that bad so here, we will lift the ban."

Of course that was on the day the ban was ending anyway...

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• VarossVaross Nortonville, KYPosts: 820Moderator Uncommon
    Discussing specific instances of moderation is not allowed on the forums.  You are allowed to discuss moderation policy in general on the Site Suggestions forums.  If you wish to discuss a specific instance of moderation please get in touch with MikeB,  he can be contacted at
    To give feedback on moderation, please contact
This discussion has been closed.