Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Orks will rule all!!! (faction pride is already there!)

pokrakpokrak Member UncommonPosts: 111

Join this funny discusion if u dare! ( a lot of laugh)

At the end of war in Tamriel Orks will rule all races! HEHEHEHE

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/rvr-rivalries-thread-iii/

Comments

• TuktzTuktz Member Posts: 299

I voted Dark Elf just because I love their race so much in the RA Salvatore / Drizzt books. Also there were 6 books "war of the spider queen" that I found just awesome.

I love the struggle of trying to define whether they're evil, or just highly practical. Sort of like the borg in star trek. Are they really evil, or just the purest form of objectivity?

However I'm probably going to play the lizard guys. I love the way they look, and races in fantasy MMO's that are very far from standard humanoid looking. For that matter, the lizard guys, the feline race, and the orcs are all my favorite.

MMO history - EVE GW2 SWTOR RIFT WAR COH/V EQ2 WOW DAOC
    Tuktz - http://www.heretic.shivtr.com/

• pokrakpokrak Member UncommonPosts: 111

I like the way orcs deal with problems with brutal strenght and agresion its most barbaric race. 

I agree about Dark Elfs they r cool the way u described them but They r just weaker than Orks ;) so simply they should bow before mighty orcs. image

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    I voted orcs!  That's the race I'll probably play anyway.  Either that or Nord.
  • immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610

Orsimer all the way for me to.

ZUG ZUG (sorry, wrong game :))

• asrlohzasrlohz Member Posts: 645

I'm getting the feeling that most here aren't avid Elder Scrolls fans. However Dunmer have always been intriguing to me, especially considering their "relationship" with the Argonian and Khajiit races.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Originally posted by pokrak

Ork's do rule. Their hides make the best leather for the hilt of my sword, makes for the best grip. As a crafter I insist on nothing less. Good part of that is my Highelf brothers seem to have amassed a nice colection for me. Wish Orks would not die so easy as it does drive up the value of my artisan work when not just anyone can get their hands on their hides!

• SpeelySpeely Member CommonPosts: 861
    Dunmer have such a cool history, weird culture, and awesome homeland, one that us the setting for greatest Elder Scrolls game (imo.)

I like the way orcs deal with problems with brutal strenght and agresion its most barbaric race. 

I agree about Dark Elfs they r cool the way u described them but They r just weaker than Orks ;) so simply they should bow before mighty orcs. image

I can smell you from here, please move up wind from me and I dont mean flatulate. Horrid creatures!!! 

Originally posted by Nanfoodle

Ork's do rule. Their hides make the best leather for the hilt of my sword, makes for the best grip. As a crafter I insist on nothing less. Good part of that is my Highelf brothers seem to have amassed a nice colection for me. Wish Orks would not die so easy as it does drive up the value of my artisan work when not just anyone can get their hands on their hides!

From what I experienced in my long life when elf see one of us Orcs he just run just like rabbit coz if he dont he will find his right place with choped dead bodies! And every old elf know this is true so they keep a way from our lands! You rabbitear have to be just born a "little rabbit" so you still think u can play with wolf;) 

Originally posted by asrlohz

I'm getting the feeling that most here aren't avid Elder Scrolls fans. However Dunmer have always been intriguing to me, especially considering their "relationship" with the Argonian and Khajiit races.

I've always played mmo's since 2000, and never played a single player RPG. I always wanted other real players in the game with me. Plus I'm a PC gamer, and never really played many console systems.

I'm sure there's a lot of players that have played both though.

Be ready though for a lot of MMO players that this will likely be their introduction to the universe of TES. A lot of those players are attracted to the RVR/faction system, because otherwise all the PVE stuff doesn't sound all that dis-similar from the PVE in a dozen or so decent quality OTHER mmo's on the market already.

Just off the top of my head...

I liked the PVE in daoc

I liked the PVE in wow

I liked the PVE in warhammer online

I liked the PVE in CoH/V

I liked the PVE in RIFT

I liked the PVE in swtor

I also still really enjoy the PVE in GW2

In some of those, I just wanted a new PVE experience. but in several I wanted to see if a new game could get PVP right.

To me, the differentiator is the RVR implementation. If I wanted wow style PVP, there's of course wow, but a bunch of wow-esque other mmo's that offer good PVE, and similar PVP.

TESO is trying a system for the RVR that was awesome in DAOC, and I hope makes a comeback with this game. That doesn't mean it won't have a great PVE experience though, and I hope it does. But if PVE is all you care about, I don't see TESO really being any more innovative than PQ's were in WAR, or dynamic events were in RIFT, or 100% voiced quests in swtor, or any number of other PVE innovations we've seen the past few years.

As long as the PVE is close to as good for me as any of those other MMO's I've played, if the RVR in TESO is good than I'm a fan. I've been disappointed before though, so I hope they get it right. =)

• Chief021Chief021 Member Posts: 107
    I think Orcs will be the least played race  initially, but yes they rule.

A PS4 ESO guild accepting applications at http://lowlyknights.enjin.com

Originally posted by Chief021
    I think Orcs will be the least played class initially, but yes they rule.

Really? people love Orcs in all manner of lore.

I was thinking the feline race would be the least popular.

• KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286

Bretons all the way. They'll just talk their way into the crown, if not, they'll just melt everyone with magic.

Orc, Redguard and Breton alliance though....freaking unstoppable.

• KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286
    Originally posted by Tuktz
    Originally posted by Chief021
    I think Orcs will be the least played class initially, but yes they rule.

Really? people love Orcs in all manner of lore.

I was thinking the feline race would be the least popular.

Argonians will be the least popular. They are freaking ugly as hell from what we've seen in ESO.

From what I experienced in my long life when elf see one of us Orcs he just run just like rabbit coz if he dont he will find his right place with choped dead bodies! And every old elf know this is true so they keep a way from our lands! You rabbitear have to be just born a "little rabbit" so you still think u can play with wolf;) 

Words understand you not get easy. Hope help this does "Ashdautas Vrasubatlat"

Words understand you not get easy. Hope help this does "Ashdautas Vrasubatlat"

So this is true about highly overrated elf's intelligence hehehe

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

Join this funny discusion if u dare! ( a lot of laugh)At the end of war in Tamriel Orks will rule all races! HEHEHEHEhttp://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/rvr-rivalries-thread-iii/ 

haha that is awesome! i have always been an orc in every game that featured the race.

WAR ORCS!!

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Would be awesome to see a bunch of Orcs everywhere
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• hammarushammarus Member UncommonPosts: 196
    I think anyone, and who hasn't, played Skyrim know that the Thalmor ultimately rule it all!
  • triton54xtriton54x Member UncommonPosts: 39
    All will Bow to the mighty ORCS
  • monochrome19monochrome19 Member UncommonPosts: 723

End this discussion now!

I'll put an arrow through each of your skulls in the time it takes you to take a breath or begin casting a spell.

WOOD ELF PRIDE!!!

• MaephistoMaephisto Member Posts: 632

I really want to make fun of the Aldmeri dominion.  I fear that the true pvp guilds, looking for a challenge, will play there (AD being the underdog).

But yeah, fear the Orsimer.

• lugisimolugisimo Member UncommonPosts: 7
    An Orc's strength can not compare to that of a Nord. For the Nords will be the true rulers of Tamriel.
    Originally posted by monochrome19

End this discussion now!

I'll put an arrow through each of your skulls in the time it takes you to take a breath or begin casting a spell.

WOOD ELF PRIDE!!!

well wood elfs r best in running... from the ORCS heh if not fear from ours axes Bosmers would be so fat and ugly like Nords HAHAHAHA

• LivnthedreamLivnthedream Member Posts: 555
    Breton racials have always been op.