Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to site and LFGame

SevenaRSevenaR Member Posts: 4
Hey everyone. Im new here and looking for a new MMORPG. I just retired from a little over a year playing Wakfu. Never looked outside of Wakfu being so tied into it. Now I'm looking for help to get into a new one. Looking for one that is a straight pay once not monthly sub and that will also play on Mac. Any suggestions. Thanks (c:

Comments

• cure01cure01 Member UncommonPosts: 291
    Free realms would be my suggestion. Kinda sandbox,colorful,free and lifetime membership is pay once. There is a cash shop but not pay to win. Great luck!!:)
  • SevenaRSevenaR Member Posts: 4
    Awesome thanks. Never heard of it. Ill check it out now (c: BTW what are you playing atm? 
    Originally posted by SevenaR
    Awesome thanks. Never heard of it. Ill check it out now (c: BTW what are you playing atm? 

Just looked at it. Not what im looking for. Thats a bit too cartoon for me but thank you. 

• SwankdSwankd Member UncommonPosts: 243

Mac??? Ewwwwwwww ;) jk

I've been playing multiple titles right now: Warframe, GW2, Aurora World, Aion, Defiance Beta, Tera

Just kind of switching between them getting a little of each

Not sure if any of them are also for mac

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Guild Wars 2 is a one time payment and it's the best MMO I've played in half a decade.  Pretty sure it's on Mac now too.
    Originally posted by BethelsBoy

Mac??? Ewwwwwwww ;) jk

I've been playing multiple titles right now: Warframe, GW2, Aurora World, Aion, Defiance Beta, Tera

Just kind of switching between them getting a little of each

Not sure if any of them are also for mac

It looks like GW2 may be it. I just looked at the game play and it looks fun. (c: Ill prob play that till The Elders Scrolls comes out. The F4A battle play will take some getting use to. )c: Last MMO was turns. My only hesitation in GW2 are the classes.  Not big on monster or beast like classes. lol But hey i dont have to be one (c: Thanks again you two. I will check out the others you listed as well. 

p.s Mac yes is no fn for gaming platforms but it plays amazingly awesome when they are compatible (c;

• SwankdSwankd Member UncommonPosts: 243

Sounds good!

If you end up playing GW2, start on the Jade Quarry server and I'll send ya an invite to the MMORPG.com guild :)