Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon's Prophet: Limited Time Dragon Packs Now On Sale

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Dragon's Prophet fans will definitely want to take a look at the newly announced 'Dragon Packs' that will give buyers VIP access in the game with features such as custom titles, limited edition armors, weapons, mounts and more. Packs are available for $19.99, $39.99, and $89.99.

Find out more on the official Dragon's Prophet site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Not a terrible deal, especially considering you get the exact dollar value of Station Cash on top of all the bonuses.
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Seriously?! There is already a limit to how many houses there are in a game! Houses shouldn't be part of this package.

Smile

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

Originally posted by Razeekster
    Seriously?! There is already a limit to how many houses there are in a game! Houses shouldn't be part of this package.

houses or land plots?

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    woowoo got mine!!
  • ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,079
    We don't really have any idea how they're even handling housing, they haven't exactly talked much about the game to us over here lol. If Housing is part of the packages than I kind of doubt we have to worry about land plots.
  • spawn12345spawn12345 Member UncommonPosts: 172

can they stop with splitting up the EU and US people...

I have 15000SC but they are worthless on the EU version and I cant play the US version

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Originally posted by spawn12345

I have 15000SC but they are worthless on the EU version and I cant play the US version

I thought after the whole DCUO and PS2 transition failure SOE quited the whole deperation of regions (aside from those 2 titles) and you can sign up for DP US and buy it there. At least, my account allows me to and my Station Pass does include DP when it goes life or I buy this pack.

• spawn12345spawn12345 Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Originally posted by Reizla
    Originally posted by spawn12345

I thought after the whole DCUO and PS2 transition failure SOE quited the whole deperation of regions (aside from those 2 titles) and you can sign up for DP US and buy it there. At least, my account allows me to and my Station Pass does include DP when it goes life or I buy this pack.

For me it says: Due to your location, you will not be able to play Dragon's Prophet from North America region website.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

Yeah my sony account allows me to buy into the US version..

I am not sure if i should tho, as its action combat latency might be a key factor in the PVP combat..

If anyone is in the test for this game and playing on the US server but based in the EU can you let me know if lag is an issue. Dont need to know about the game or anything as dont want you braking the NDA or anything lol.

I think if i could i would stick with the SOE version as you get the SOE gold stuff that i can use in other games that i play.

• CoolitCoolit Member UncommonPosts: 661

I hope EU get something like this as it looks pretty good value.

EDIT: oh they already have something like it for the EU: http://www.dragonspropheteurope.com/en/founder