Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defiance: MMOFTW Live for 3/21 - Defiance Special with Trion!

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

We're pleased to announce that Trion's own Rob Hill (Senior Producer) will be joining Bill Murphy and Rob Lashley for a special "Exclusive All Defiance" edition of MMOFTW Live tomorrow night at 9pm ET, 6pm PT.  Rob will be there to answer all the questions we can muster about Defiance the game, the show integration, launch, and beyond. Plus we'll be PLAYING the game itself while we pester Rob about all things Irathient!

Be sure to tune in live at 9pm ET, 6pm PT on our MMORPG.com Streams page.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    Very nice, thanks guys, I am looking forward to this
  • BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    Why they are even bothering to release this on PC is beyond me, this thing screams console only. It is a flashy, console shooter with a TV tie in. That's it. For PC gamers, I can only foresee disappointment.
  • Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713

I played the PS3 beta it's soooo awesome but I can't wait to get my hands on the proper PC version. It's definitely a satisfying game I don't think PC fans will be disappointed.

besides we all know shooters are best on PC. So your answer Burntvet is because people want it?!?!

• TraciatimTraciatim Member UncommonPosts: 7

Watching live streams and being a PC gamer so far it looks a little disappointing. Though, essentially it's Rift with guns and a few gameplay chages from what I've seen so far (complete with massive slow down as soon as people are around).

I grabbed one of the MMORPG beta keys and have my invite and left my machine installing this morning so I'll be ready to go tomorrow when the beta opens. Hopefully I'm surprised once I actually get my hands on it, but as of right now it's a pass so far.

• Pest138Pest138 Member UncommonPosts: 114
    Originally posted by Burntvet
    Why they are even bothering to release this on PC is beyond me, this thing screams console only. It is a flashy, console shooter with a TV tie in. That's it. For PC gamers, I can only foresee disappointment.

Because PC is a superior gaming platform to either the PS3 or 360, duh! :-)

• LivnthedreamLivnthedream Member Posts: 555
    Originally posted by Pest138

While computer is superior its a crappy pc game. Much like how Halo has been received on pc.

• Pest138Pest138 Member UncommonPosts: 114
    Originally posted by Livnthedream
    Originally posted by Pest138

While computer is superior its a crappy pc game. Much like how Halo has been received on pc.

So you know Defiance is crappy on the PC or your assuming it will be? I have been watching as many videos of gameplay as I can find on youtube for the PC and it looks pretty good there.

If there is something you could point me too that  verifies your statement I am all eyes and ears.

Thanks!

• Chief021Chief021 Member Posts: 107
    Defiance will be just fine on PC, have no worries.  Communication is a lot better too. 

A PS4 ESO guild accepting applications at http://lowlyknights.enjin.com

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Defiance is hell of a fun game been on PS3 and cant wait to see the graphics on PC.
  • AcorniaAcornia Member UncommonPosts: 275
    Interested to see what is said about the game and the game/TV crossovers.
  • RolleZRolleZ Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Just got an e-mail where Trion brags about lifting the NDA and that they listen to the players... 11 days before release, haha.