Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When CB/OB Phase 2 invites will be sending out?

IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Hello,

As the title says, I wonder when CB/OB 2 invites will be sending out? I bought FFXIV back in the days + I subbed for 1 month, so I wonder if I am "eligible" somehow, into receiving an invite for the second test, as I heard for 3 everyone who bought the game will get in, but since I subbed for 1 month too , I hope I will get in for the 2nd test :)

So any infos, if there is any, will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

UPDATED : "As I mentioned earlier, gamepad functionality will be ready for testing in phase 2, which is scheduled to begin in early April. Right before that begins, I'll be making an appearance in another LIVE letter, so don't miss it! We'll also be adding testers to put more pressure on the servers, so if you're not a beta tester yet, you'll have a chance to join in the next phase."

Source : http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/61306-Letter-from-the-Producer-XLIV-%2803-19-2013%29

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

Comments

• Snowdon_CloudripperSnowdon_Cloudripper Member CommonPosts: 584
    Beta Phase 2 will start when Beta Phase one ends :) the road map for Beta is on the fourms and can be found in All FFXIV:ARR Info thread

http://absoluteretribution.enjin.com/ Guild Website and Recruitment link

• LowdosLowdos Member Posts: 644

All previous owners of the game will be automatically selected for Phase 3, which will be the real meat and potatos of the of the Beta.

However, if you apply now, (there's still time) you might get selected for when Phase 2 begins.

Everyone has to apply separately for the PS3 Beta, which also starts in Phase 3.

• VerusiusVerusius Member Posts: 11
    Also note that Phase 2 is still Closed with NDA intact. Phase 3 is also closed, but no NDA. Phase 4 is Open Beta.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Ok, so we don't know exactly when they will send the invites for BETA 2 and when it will begun! 

And I did apply for BETA , since..eheee :) 

Thanks for the infos !

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?

• nbtscannbtscan Member UncommonPosts: 862

It was just announced this morning on the Lodestone forums that they're doing one more weekend of beta testing to close out Phase 1.  If they stick to their roadmap, there should be two weeks of debug from the Phase 1 testing, then Phase 2 will start after that.  In other words, if you're selected for Phase 2, you should see your beta keys around three weeks from now.

Also, READ YOUR E-MAIL!  A lot of people ask where to get the beta client or where the beta forums are.  All of that information is in the e-mail you receive.

• Snowdon_CloudripperSnowdon_Cloudripper Member CommonPosts: 584
    Full letter is in ffxiv info thread

http://absoluteretribution.enjin.com/ Guild Website and Recruitment link

• Indysniper187Indysniper187 Member Posts: 7
    Also, READ YOUR E-MAIL!  A lot of people ask where to get the beta client or where the beta forums are.  All of that information is in the e-mail you receive.  First read then ask questions.
    Also, READ YOUR E-MAIL!  A lot of people ask where to get the beta client or where the beta forums are.  All of that information is in the e-mail you receive.

sorry for double post got an error and posted again

• JimmyYOJimmyYO Member UncommonPosts: 519
    If TESO flops the timing of this game could be very good. But it's much more likely to flop as well given how fail FFXI turned out these days.
    Originally posted by Indysniper187
    Also, READ YOUR E-MAIL!  A lot of people ask where to get the beta client or where the beta forums are.  All of that information is in the e-mail you receive.  First read then ask questions.

If .. you are invited! Since the guy asking for a download link says he wants a download link, he surely is not invited and would love just to have the client, that's all!

Thank for the infos about the letter though .. 

Just updated the first post with infos regarding the invites from the last letter from the producer.