Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Under The Hood (Show me your CPU Set up)

Fatality001133Fatality001133 cleveland, OHPosts: 10Member
Hi guys! I have this project about different kinds of CPU Setup/Mods. Im wondering if any of you guys can post a picture of your awesome CPU setup and details about it.

• syntax42syntax42 Columbus, OHPosts: 1,315Member Uncommon

My CPU is sandwiched between a socket and a heatsink.  Not very complex to set up, and it is all stock, so no mods involved.

Or did you mean you wanted to know what the entire system was, and not just the Central Processing Unit (CPU)?  

Would you mind elaborating as to why you want to know what others are using?  Steam gathers survey data if you are looking for statistical information.  

If you want advice on building a system, the first place to start is with your budget.  Once you know how much you want to spend, ask for help on these forums.  It is also helpful to know what you want to do with the system.  If you ask for help here, we will probably assume just gaming.

• Fatality001133Fatality001133 cleveland, OHPosts: 10Member
    Hi syntax42 i need pictures of hardcore modded cpu or Pimp out CPU. Liquid cooled cpu, SLI, Crossfire Setups. I hope you get what i mean syntax.

• miguksarammiguksaram Fort Meade, MDPosts: 826Member Uncommon
    Once you said SLI it was apparent you are misunderstanding what CPU actually means.  SLI is a term used in conjuction with a GPU or Graphics Processing Unit aka video card.  It sounds like you are looking for pictures of modified computers (the entire system) in which case I will direct you to one of the stickies at the top of this forum which people have linked many modified cases (to include how they setup the inside of the machine.