Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SB is a SWTOR clone with T&A

IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

Yes this is your tipical cash shop P2W MMO of course the T&A is no big (haha) secret but (no puns entended ;p) what surpise me is how much this game has a SWTOR feel to it. I mean come on it seems they took the worlds from SWTOR added unrealistic babes with big bouncers call it a MMO and bang a instent hit. Only thing is missing is some Hutt slythering around.

SB believe it or not does not only attract pre teen males but there is a lot of videos on youtube of SB and a few of them are hosted by female players.

Aeria games may have a HUGE (again no pun etended ;p) hit with SB and it seem this game will be enjoyed by both male and female players alike. Old saying sex sales.

I dont see SB hanging around for a long time though. I see this game as more of a one night stand MMO. (Yes pun entended).

I give SB  imageimage out of five drools.

Comments

• steelheartxsteelheartx Member UncommonPosts: 434
    Originally posted by Isturi

I see this game as more of a one night stand MMO. (Yes pun entended).

ROFL......priceless!

Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at https://www.grievancegaming.org !

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    Awesome where do I sign up.

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517

HueHueHue... yes! YES!... Just what I needed.image

• nbtscannbtscan Member UncommonPosts: 862
    It'll last a month until people run out of things to do, like most MMOs released these days.
  • cynistrecynistre Member Posts: 6

at least in SWToR each of the class has their own main storyline.

In SB, no matter what class/profession you chose, or what faction you're in you have the same storyline and NPC quest givers. It gets old really quick.   The only thing that keeps your eyes glued to screen are the bouncy, jiggly physics and the voluptuous, curvaceousness of wanna-be's Jessica Rabbit toons in the game.

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    Scarlet Blade definitely has less replay value.
  • Harbinger1975Harbinger1975 Member UncommonPosts: 244

I have to say that I am getting a bit...tired...of the constant trolling of games.  It almost feels like the early 90's where it was cool to be a druggie, it seems it's cool to hate on everything under the sun nowadays.

I do not argue that there is a sensual theme to the game.  But what is humorous is that the character you control does make some very smarmy remarks back at you as you are their "Commander". For example:  "You know, you can do something besides look at my ass."  Yes, the avatar you control does say that to you. The remarks and innuendos are not made for children.  I would actaully consider this an "adult humor" game.  Yes, yes.  I know.  "Well no DUH, you moron!"

The story is actaully quite good.  It certainly doesn't break from the WoW/SWTOR mold.  I don't use cash shops so I won't comment on that and I don't PvP.  The game itself, from what I can see, is made to make things easy as it does have an "Auto-run-to..." aspect. 

Customization is generic.  You don't have a whole lot of choices but most of the Free-To-Play games are like that.  So take it for what it is.

I will say the animations are quite good and the physics are..well...they are done well for what they designed them for.  Though I will say it is nice to see the physics work properly than have half the character's body act like it's just a piece of chiseled concrete that doesn't move.

The graphics are pretty enough and it doesn't bog down my computer at all.

I would go so far as to the say that the game is made to be fairly mindless.  Which after a long day might be nice.  A drink in hand and just click a button or two.  If you are looking for something deep, I suggest looking elsewhere.  But for mindless/easy (albeit grindy) leveling and adult humor with something asthetically pleasing to look at, you might like this game.

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509
    Originally posted by ScorpionOne

I have to say that I am getting a bit...tired...of the constant trolling of games.  It almost feels like the early 90's where it was cool to be a druggie, it seems it's cool to hate on everything under the sun nowadays.

I do not argue that there is a sensual theme to the game.  But what is humorous is that the character you control does make some very smarmy remarks back at you as you are their "Commander". For example:  "You know, you can do something besides look at my ass."  Yes, the avatar you control does say that to you. The remarks and innuendos are not made for children.  I would actaully consider this an "adult humor" game.  Yes, yes.  I know.  "Well no DUH, you moron!"

The story is actaully quite good.  It certainly doesn't break from the WoW/SWTOR mold.  I don't use cash shops so I won't comment on that and I don't PvP.  The game itself, from what I can see, is made to make things easy as it does have an "Auto-run-to..." aspect. 

Customization is generic.  You don't have a whole lot of choices but most of the Free-To-Play games are like that.  So take it for what it is.

I will say the animations are quite good and the physics are..well...they are done well for what they designed them for.  Though I will say it is nice to see the physics work properly than have half the character's body act like it's just a piece of chiseled concrete that doesn't move.

I would go so far as to the say that the game is made to be fairly mindless.  Which after a long day might be nice.  A drink in hand and just click a button or two.  If you are looking for something deep, I suggest looking elsewhere.  But for mindless/easy (albeit grindy) leveling and adult humor with something asthetically pleasing to look at, you might like this game.

First I was not being trollish when I made this thread it is a honest oppinion of what I personaly thought about SB and the reason why I gave SB 2 out of 5 drools is because of what I was thinking to be fair after all for this MMO and that is in how you described it nice TY for your reply.

Man all the yellow I highlighted is dead on.

So as you can see I was not hating on SB what so ever.

• Harbinger1975Harbinger1975 Member UncommonPosts: 244

First I was not being trollish when I made this thread it is a honest oppinion of what I personaly thought about SB and the reason why I gave SB 2 out of 5 drools is because of what I was thinking to be fair after all for this MMO and that is in how you described it nice TY for your reply.

Man all the yellow I highlighted is dead on.

So as you can see I was not hating on SB what so ever.

My apologies, Isturi.  From how I was reading it, it appeared to be trollish.  Sometimes it's just so hard to tell.

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973
    Originally posted by steelheartx

I see this game as more of a one night stand MMO. (Yes pun entended).

ROFL......priceless!

Pretty good use of emotes..

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    How can a game be like SWTOR when that game is just a copy of wow which was just a copy of the games before it. It's almost like watching generations of gamers...
  • SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    LOL don't waste your time making sense of this is a clone posts....
  • JasonJJasonJ Member Posts: 395

I will take the OPs post as a joke, a funny one because this game is actually far more fun than SWTOR and since Age of Conan also had boobs and was taken seriously, I will do the same for this one which uses it as humor. With a little bit of work, this is far closer to sub quality than SWTOR ever was.

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686
    Originally posted by JasonJ

I will take the OPs post as a joke, a funny one because this game is actually far more fun than SWTOR and since Age of Conan also had boobs and was taken seriously, I will do the same for this one which uses it as humor. With a little bit of work, this is far closer to sub quality than SWTOR ever was.

You got to be kidding, at least I hope so LOL.

Got me curious as SWTOR was mentioned, but it looks like TERA if anything else... so I just pass....

Have fun with this video boys... it's pretty amusing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_4kXcik9MA

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• JasonJJasonJ Member Posts: 395
    Originally posted by Sevenstar61

Got me curious as SWTOR was mentioned, but it looks like TERA if anything else... so I just pass....

Nope.

SWTOR was all story with little MMO content making it a piss poor MMO. SB is a decent story with plenty of MMO content making it a far better MMO than that thing called SWTOR and seeing as how many players the game lost, a lot of people agree that SWTOR is a really bad game.

So, be quick and reply with how even EA said the game is doing great with its F2P offering and earnings are up so I can reply with a link to their quarterly report with their combining SWTORs numbers with 2 other games, something EA only does when something isnt doing as well as investors expect...and also point out to you that if they were making 100k a month from subscribers and they made 100,001 after F2P...revenues are up.

Ya it seems this MMO is ment to be light harted and that is the way I wrote the thread to be light harted It is a decent game. Im just not a fan at all with cash shop games. I am very tempted (no pun entended) to play this game.

Only reason I compared it to SWTOR is because as mention it seems to have that theme park feel to it. I never played TERA so I could not use TERA for the example.

• NilenyaNilenya Member UncommonPosts: 364

Ya it seems this MMO is ment to be light harted and that is the way I wrote the thread to be light harted It is a decent game. Im just not a fan at all with cash shop games. I am very tempted (no pun entended) to play this game.

Only reason I compared it to SWTOR is because as mention it seems to have that theme park feel to it. I never played TERA so I could not use TERA for the example.

I think it looks alot like the game uses the same engine as Swtor. The UI and the environs are very similar. The whole combat in underwar and the big boobs is just silly though.

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

only the mounts look waaay cooler... seriously this looks like SWTOR, guess both used the same stock textures which come with Hero Engine "My Little MMO Starter Pack"

http://youtu.be/LtmYv1scOyg

Final evidence that SWTOR spent 200 million dollars entirely on voiceovers?

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• nbtscannbtscan Member UncommonPosts: 862
    Been seeing ads for this game all over the place on MMORPG now.  One even said "Most Anticipated MMO of 2013".  What a joke.
  • free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043

Thank-You, that's what I was looking for. Much like this game you made your point. Some days I want to log in to a game and save the world, other days I just want to bounce around and waste time. Having a hot ass to stare at is icing on the cake. Even if that hot ass is a digital rendition.

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387

SWTOR has T&A.

In fact most mmos have T&A.

The only game that I can be certain that there are NO T&A is Minecraft and Tetris, lol.

Originally posted by aRtFuLThinG

SWTOR has T&A.

In fact most mmos have T&A.

The only game that I can be certain that there are NO T&A is Minecraft and Tetris, lol.

Haha true.

• fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682

Playing the game a bit, as far as game play goes, I'm getting much stronger Anarchy Online flashbacks than SWTOR deja vue. That game is about 13 years old now, so manybe most here never played it, but there are a lot of similarities. In AO, you had to load up on HP and SP potions and pop them almost constantly during combat to level efficiently, or you can sit every few battles and regen the slow way. Moving around does you little good, unless you can move out of melee range before the game "rolls" for a hit.

AO had missions, but it was much heavier on the mob grinding between missions thing. It just feels like the same exact combat game play, to the point I'm actually having real flashbacks. :)

I agree though that the world and the missions are fairly similar to the SWTOR questing experience.

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

i stopped playing mmos from Aeria Games the day i tried DK online and said in global chat that i hope the game didnt become a pay to win game and the community went on a rampage that Aeria needed to make money as a company. They can keep their crappy P2W supporters for themselves.

I stil tried Scarlet Blade but just because its Aeria im not interested.

• allendale5allendale5 Member Posts: 124

I checked out this game after seeing all the complaints concerning the ad banners... which to my way of thinking served as even more advertising.  I expected to log in and get bored and then kill it forever.  So, just to see what it was like, I maxed out the settings and began.  I laughed when I saw that the graphics were actually better than Neverwinter's, and the world is as open or even more so.  Regardless of what people think about the costuming, the game is actually pretty fun, and the developers make no effort to hide what it is : an adult themed erotic (sort of) themepark mmo.  The combat is still typical Asian style (super fast, unrealistic attacks) but I agree that if you take the time to look away from your body and read the quests, the story is not bad at all.  The quest giving has been ultra simplified, the map and auto run to destination is obviously on the simplified side, but that stuff does not bother me; I go for fun, and this one is not bad at all.