Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    Thank you for that. It was really well done. (Well, so far anyway).
  • NikopolNikopol Member UncommonPosts: 626

I should probably have created a new thread for this seeing as how people are curious about the following, but what the hell:

* Going by the fine interview linked above, it seems once you get to lvl 50 and visit another alliance's zone, you will *only* see players from your own alliance there - and *only* those who have unlocked the same zone. So that pretty much means no open world PVP in alliance zones.

* Also, the zone and quests will be scaled up to your level (meaning, 50).

EDIT: I know an author from the mmorpg.com staff suggested you can do PVP in other zones depending on what shard you picked, but going on what Maria Aliprando said in that interview, it seems that's not the case.

• SaintWalker44SaintWalker44 Member UncommonPosts: 80

Awesome!

thanks for the link mate.....its appreciated!

All Will Be Well.....

• apocalanceapocalance Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

thanks for youtube video link

so...

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Originally posted by Nikopol

I should probably have created a new thread for this seeing as how people are curious about the following, but what the hell:

* Going by the fine interview linked above, it seems once you get to lvl 50 and visit another alliance's zone, you will *only* see players from your own alliance there - and *only* those who have unlocked the same zone. So that pretty much means no open world PVP in alliance zones.

* Also, the zone and quests will be scaled up to your level (meaning, 50).

EDIT: I know an author from the mmorpg.com staff suggested you can do PVP in other zones depending on what shard you picked, but going on what Maria Aliprando said in that interview, it seems that's not the case.

Funny in a few hours I went from being ok with the compromise to finding out we could team with other factions and was ready to drop the game back to being intrested again lol