Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World War 2 Online forums deleted from MMORPG?

boobitsboobits Member Posts: 27
They're suddenly gone from this site! *POOF*  .....they were there a few days ago too! Anyone know what happened?

Comments

• boobitsboobits Member Posts: 27
    Thanks!  Guess Rats got tired of people telling the truth about their crap-tastic game.
  • SephrosSephros Member UncommonPosts: 429
    Nice.  Now I won't have to sift through the whinning about WWIIO to find the whinning about every other game.

Error: No Keyboard Detected!
    Press F1 to continue......

• HodoHodo Member Posts: 542
    The funny thing is, this is doing nothing for their advertising.   Perhaps CRS is giving up the ghost finally?   Sad really I liked WWIIOL, I just didnt like DOC.

So much crap, so little quality.

• spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971
    Since when game companies decide if people can discuss about a game on such a gaming website like mmorpg.com and if forum sections about games exist or not. 
  • HodoHodo Member Posts: 542
    Originally posted by spizz
    Since when game companies decide if people can discuss about a game on such a gaming website like mmorpg.com and if forum sections about games exist or not. 

Since MMORPG started respecting the wishes of the game developers instead of just being a troll page.   I respect MMORPG.COMs choice to do that.   Still doesnt change how I feel about CRS, just reinforces my POV of them being cowards.

So much crap, so little quality.

This discussion has been closed.