Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tons of WAR guides (if anyone is still interested)

Hi

I made a huge list of mostly all available player written guides available for Warhammer Online.  Leveling guides, gold guides and anything you could imagine. They are mostly from the different forums and fan-sites. Check it out here if you are interested : Free Warhammer Online Guides

Comments

• WhiteCrossWhiteCross Member Posts: 120

WAR is my biggest MMO disappointment.

so so so much potnetial.

I actually still liked the PvP here. I was in and out of the game for a while. I last unsubscribed last summer.

My biggest hope is that EA/Bioware sees the potential with the Warhammer IP and chooses to make a new MMO called WAR 2. This would be DAOC2 in the Warhammer universe.

But after their screwups with WAR and SWTOR (both released way before they were ready), I doubt that.

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

Making me want to play again, it's been quite awhile since I even attempted to play.  My issue was never knowing anyone or having a guild/friends to play with.  Maybe I will reinstall today and dabble a bit.  Thanks for the guides link.

• DanerilDaneril Member Posts: 41
    More guides have been added! Going to add some more guides that i have written soon.

• EraserheadEraserhead Member UncommonPosts: 343

There are no war guides on the site that I can find..

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

WAR guides seem missing

if I try to look at guides for a different mmo - the site *forces* you to fill out a retailer survey

• EraserheadEraserhead Member UncommonPosts: 343