It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1. It's a game that doesn't take itself too seriously.
2. It's certainly not for everybody.
3. If you have kids, don't let them see you play.
4. If you are a kid - STOP! This isn't for you!
5. The gameplay is surprisingly smooth and the graphics are pretty good for a F2P title.
6. If you are looking for something to re-invent the genre and introduce new mechanics to MMO's, you'll be disappointed. It follows a traditional questing/combat/skill tree model.
It's obviously a game that doesn't take itself too seriously. It's very honest about what it is, but I was a bit surprised at the quality of the gameplay itself. For those of you who haven't tried it and are curious, here's a good first impressions video. Basically it's about 20 minutes or so of gameplay w/ commentary. Like the game, it's not meant for kids. It doesn't judge the game in any way, but offers a good first look at the game for anyone who wants to check it out before downloading.
If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.