Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon's Prophet: Closed Beta March 19th

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Infernum Games has announced that closed beta for the EU version of Dragon's Prophet will begin on March 19th. Sony Online Entertainment has also indicated that the NA version of Dragon's Prophet will begin testing the same day. Beta testers will be able to check out four of the game's zones and provide feedback to developers. 

From Infernum Games:

For Closed Beta, the doors of Auratia, the world of Dragon’s Prophet, will be opened to a limited number of participants. However, there will be further opportunities to play the game during upcoming stress tests, granting a wider pool of access to allow Infernum to test the stability and performance of its European servers. Feedback from players on the official forum will also be an important factor for our Game Improvement team, helping to ensure that the next steps for Dragon’s Prophet are as smooth as possible. These special operations will be announced early enough to give Dragon’s Prophet enthusiasts enough time to prepare themselves.

From Sony Online Entertainment:

Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) announced that the Closed Beta testing period for free-to-play, online virtual world Dragon’s Prophet is scheduled to begin in North America on Tuesday, March 19, 2013. Beta players will soon be able to battle with and against hundreds of distinct dragons, as they adventure through the vast, diverse realm of Auratia.

Find out more on the Dragon's Prophet EU site or the Dragon's Prophet NA site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MontaronxMontaronx Member UncommonPosts: 273
    Now gimme a key! :)

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Pretty stoked to see how it works.  I hear good things from the EU players.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    looks fun
  • moguy2moguy2 Member Posts: 337

Do they have Panda's? /chuckle

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Hoping I get into this, been on my radar for a while. Looks very interesting.
  • FiredornFiredorn Member UncommonPosts: 93
    I'm sorry, I have not yet seen my beta key...did you eat it?
  • itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999
    Sony is labeling it virtual world as opposed to mmorpg. If this is true (never a sure thing w sony) its awesome... one of my fav "games" being the virtual world eve

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• 1dragonspell1dragonspell Member UncommonPosts: 5
    OMG YESSSSS Now i Just NEED a KEY PLEASEEEEsSsSsS hahaha
  • redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

Yes please I would luv a key.

• fariah033fariah033 Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Please a key :)
  • Monstre0auSMonstre0auS Member Posts: 46

I signed up for the NA beta event but as of yet, have not received a beta key, and when I sign into the account, it doesn't state or specify how to check on your account status on the beta.

I hate SoE for their annoying page layout, but I hate them even more for making me want to play this to the point I'm checking emails every hour to see if anything has changed. ~.~

• fariah033fariah033 Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Hoping to get a key!!!
  • vitobotvitobot Member CommonPosts: 1
    this beta wil be very strick at the begining, we should get our keys ina month or two the earliest
  • emperionemperion Member Posts: 23

A key would be very nice. :-)

"Whats That Mr. Death Knocking At Your Door, Who's Gonna Die Tonight?"