Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Eldevin: Closed Beta Begins

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,572MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Hunted Cow has announced that the closed beta for its browser-based MMO, Eldevin, has gone live. Players will be able to take their characters to level thirty along the path of any one of six character types: templar, warrior, assassin, ranger, mage and prophet.

Eldevin features an epic storyline in which the player will play a pivotal role in the defence of Eldevin Kingdom. During the first 30 levels the player will fight against both threats from within as well as the agents of the Infernal Empire, such as henchmen, demons and battlemages. Eldevin features exciting content designed for both solo and group play, hundreds of items, abilities and a vast world to explore.

Find out more about the game and sign up for beta testing on the Eldevin site.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Managing Editor Berea, OHPosts: 2,356MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon
    Kind of stoked to see how this goes!
  • Soki123Soki123 Kelowna, BCPosts: 1,478Member Uncommon
    Hmm, seems interesting. Can t say I know anything about this game.
  • nolic1nolic1 Kingman, AZPosts: 687Member Uncommon

Gonna have to keep an eye on this one. Reminds me of a cross between few classic top down games I used to play.

To me I enjoy gaming I dont play to be uber I play to have fun. If a game is not fun to me guess what I move on and play something else till I find one that is. When I find that great game and not sure if in my life time there will be one I hope it has everything I want in an mmo.

• rmk70rmk70 Toronto, ONPosts: 397Member Uncommon
    Needs housing and it could rock... 
  • HCS-RadnetoHCS-Radneto ElginPosts: 64Member

We're sending out waves of beta keys throughout the day!

If your not signed up yet you can do at http://beta.eldevin.com

Currently working around the clock on Eldevin