Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did I Miss It?

WillyMMORPGWillyMMORPG Member UncommonPosts: 78

The only Secret World related item on this site is a week old article about Joel's triple duty as AO/AoC/TSW fearless leader.

Yet, Thursday was the release of the impressive new DLC for Issue 1.6.

And Amazon if featuring a great download deal on the game with bonus points and (again) I see about it on Massively and in these forums, but it didn't garner a mention from anyone officialy connected with mmorpg.com?

In case you missed it:

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/03/14/nab-a-discounted-secret-world-download-with-1200-bonus-points-on/

Now, I'm going to go play with my new bull whip aux weapon and start earning some tokens to buy myself pieces for an Indiana Jones style outfit to go with it.

Comments

• CryseydeCryseyde Member Posts: 70

Maybe MMORPG firgures it's not a Secret if they talk about it.

I dunno. Anyway, issue 6 is pretty damn amazing. I can't wait until I have the tokens to get the whole outfit. Which will be a while after I get one of those hat signets. image

• feena750feena750 Member UncommonPosts: 330
  • WillyMMORPGWillyMMORPG Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Originally posted by Cryseyde
    Anyway, issue 6 is pretty damn amazing. I can't wait until I have the tokens to get the whole outfit. Which will be a while after I get one of those hat signets. image

Definitely amazing. I got the fedora on Sunday and will have the shirt when I replay the side missions Monday.

One of the Dragon "deck" outfits looks similar to the Indy outfit, albeit it has some holsters strapped to your leg, but it has a brown jacket and khaki shirt and pants. I created a Valet "Indiana Jones" placeholder using this deck outfit and the Fedora.