Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ancients of Fasaria: Play the Free Trial

Ancients of Fasaria: Play the Free Trial

You can now download and play the free trial for Ancients of Fasaria: Lords of the Forgotten Moons. To download the trial, simply register a free community account and you will have access to download the game in your profile account page. After you've installed the game, simply create a new in game account, login and play.

Community Site:
http://my.ancientsoffasaria.com

Main Website:
http://ancientsoffasaria.com

Administration

Comments

• Abuz0rAbuz0r Member UncommonPosts: 550

What's the difference between the trial and the real deal? 

I mean, should I just go ahead and buy it? Or is the trial just as good,  I was checking out the website having trouble determining the difference.  Help me out :D

Don't mind dropping $40 if it's a cool game!

• yodablazeyodablaze Member Posts: 234
    Originally posted by Abuz0r

What's the difference between the trial and the real deal? 

I mean, should I just go ahead and buy it? Or is the trial just as good,  I was checking out the website having trouble determining the difference.  Help me out :D

Don't mind dropping $40 if it's a cool game!

The trial limits you to the first area only, Levels 1-8. There are 2 versions you can buy, the single player version where you have access to the entire game as a single player (rpg) and multiplayer mode where you will have access to the entire game as a mmorpg. Either one you buy requires a one time payment (no monthly fees).

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

Ancients of Fasaria creators recommed you have 3.4 ghz dual core processor to run the game, and its graphics look like this:

I think I'll stay away from this game.

EDIT: Ancients of Fasaria changed their system requirements after I made this post. The old system requirements are still visible here for the time being:  

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:FyGycLMS-NUJ:newsourceentertainment.com/store/_catalog/ancients_of_fasaria%25253A_mmorpg/_ancients_of_fasaria%25253A_starter's_edition+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=fi

• yodablazeyodablaze Member Posts: 234

Minimum System Requirements

• Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/Windows 7
    • PC with Pentium 4 or 1.80GHz equivalent or higher processor
    • At least 512 MB of system RAM
    • 1024x768 or better video resolution in True Color mode
    • DirectSound-compatible sound card
    • At least 5 GB of available hard disk space

Recommended System Requirements

• Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/Windows 7
    • PC with 1.80GHz Dual Core equivalent or higher processor
    • At least 2GB of system RAM