Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Ancients of Fasaria: Play the Free Trial

yodablazeyodablaze fortwashington, NVPosts: 234Member

Ancients of Fasaria: Play the Free Trial

You can now download and play the free trial for Ancients of Fasaria: Lords of the Forgotten Moons. To download the trial, simply register a free community account and you will have access to download the game in your profile account page. After you've installed the game, simply create a new in game account, login and play.

Community Site:
http://my.ancientsoffasaria.com

Main Website:
http://ancientsoffasaria.com

Administration

Comments

• Abuz0rAbuz0r Lexington, KYPosts: 489Member Uncommon

What's the difference between the trial and the real deal? 

I mean, should I just go ahead and buy it? Or is the trial just as good,  I was checking out the website having trouble determining the difference.  Help me out :D

Don't mind dropping $40 if it's a cool game!

• yodablazeyodablaze fortwashington, NVPosts: 234Member
    Originally posted by Abuz0r
    What's the difference between the trial and the real deal?  I mean, should I just go ahead and buy it? Or is the trial just as good,  I was checking out the website having trouble determining the difference.  Help me out :D Don't mind dropping $40 if it's a cool game!

The trial limits you to the first area only, Levels 1-8. There are 2 versions you can buy, the single player version where you have access to the entire game as a single player (rpg) and multiplayer mode where you will have access to the entire game as a mmorpg. Either one you buy requires a one time payment (no monthly fees).

• VrikaVrika FinlandPosts: 3,331Member Rare

Ancients of Fasaria creators recommed you have 3.4 ghz dual core processor to run the game, and its graphics look like this:

I think I'll stay away from this game.

EDIT: Ancients of Fasaria changed their system requirements after I made this post. The old system requirements are still visible here for the time being:  

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:FyGycLMS-NUJ:newsourceentertainment.com/store/_catalog/ancients_of_fasaria%25253A_mmorpg/_ancients_of_fasaria%25253A_starter's_edition+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=fi

• yodablazeyodablaze fortwashington, NVPosts: 234Member

Minimum System Requirements

• Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/Windows 7
    • PC with Pentium 4 or 1.80GHz equivalent or higher processor
    • At least 512 MB of system RAM
    • 1024x768 or better video resolution in True Color mode
    • DirectSound-compatible sound card
    • At least 5 GB of available hard disk space

Recommended System Requirements

• Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/Windows 7
    • PC with 1.80GHz Dual Core equivalent or higher processor
    • At least 2GB of system RAM