Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*** READ FIRST : Post Trial Invites/Ressurection Scroll Offers/Requests Here ***

Comments

• ThorkuneThorkune Eastern, KYPosts: 1,889Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Evilence

I need a US scroll of ressurection badly.

Please - evilence@gmail.com

sent

• OmnifishOmnifish LondonPosts: 616Member
    Would love a EU scroll, PM if interested or Aramayus on Darkmoon Faire

This looks like a job for....The Riviera Kid!

Would love a EU scroll, PM if interested or Aramayus on Darkmoon Faire

Bah sorry slow interwebz!

• AbdiellAbdiell san diego, CAPosts: 102Member Uncommon

If you need a US scroll, please email me at rfoster619@gmail.com.

I get that email on my phone, so I will get it asap and send the scroll.

• RhystRhyst Wichita, KSPosts: 1Member

Requesting scroll of resurrection.  US, gabriel.phoenix@gmail.com

Thanks for your time!

• ThorkuneThorkune Eastern, KYPosts: 1,889Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Rhyst

Requesting scroll of resurrection.  US, gabriel.phoenix@gmail.com

Thanks for your time!

Sent

• arbiter01arbiter01 St. Louis, MOPosts: 37Member Uncommon
    If anyone is in need of a US scroll hit me up at praxic@live.com.  I'll get one to you in minutes.
  • causscauss sonnegaPosts: 663Member Uncommon

If anyone from the EU is in need to be resurrected, give me a PM here on MMORPG.com! I'll send you the scroll as soon as possible.

I'm playing an alliance on the server Sylvanas. If you want to know what you get from being resurrected? In short, you get a free level 80 with optional server transfer. Also, you get a week free gametime.

Furthermore, if you're new to WoW and would like to try the game out, I can recruit you. Again, send me a PM and we'll get you up and running!

• TridianTridian Plainfield, INPosts: 274Member

I could use a scroll. If anyone has one foosball03@aim.com

Thanks

• turkishmafiaturkishmafia Orlando, FLPosts: 58Member Uncommon
    Sent!
  • PigEyePigEye campbellsville, KYPosts: 78Member

I need a scroll of resurrection please! xxxstevelucas@gmail.com

thanks!

PigEye McNasty
    DFOUW NA

• ThumbtackJThumbtackJ In A Van, Down By the RiverPosts: 614Member Uncommon
    Looking for a scroll. US. thumbtackjake@gmail.com
  • ArconaArcona VanlosePosts: 1,181Member Uncommon

Just picked up WoW after 4 years, the free trial.

It's cool to explore all the new areas :)

Love the low level battlegrounds, and now there is one every 5 levels :)

If someone PM a scroll, I would be grateful

edit: got one from arbiter01 thanks!

• arbiter01arbiter01 St. Louis, MOPosts: 37Member Uncommon
    Sent one out to Arcona.
  • VolgoreVolgore Posts: 2,432Member Uncommon

Can anyone who recently accepted a scroll confirm that it still contains Cataclysm?

The scroll FAQ says

The digital upgrade and level boost will only be available for scrolls sent during the promotion period. Players who accept a Scroll of Resurrection that was sent after the promotion period ends will still receive 7 days of free game time, but will not be eligible for the digital upgrade or level boost.

and i couldn't find any statement as to when or how long this promotion period was/is.

I quit WoW pre Cata and to keep the total cost of re-subbing down, it would be nice to get Cata for free and only buy MoP.

Originally posted by Volgore

Can anyone who recently accepted a scroll confirm that it still contains Cataclysm?The scroll FAQ saysThe digital upgrade and level boost will only be available for scrolls sent during the promotion period. Players who accept a Scroll of Resurrection that was sent after the promotion period ends will still receive 7 days of free game time, but will not be eligible for the digital upgrade or level boost.and i couldn't find any statement as to when or how long this promotion period was/is.I quit WoW pre Cata and to keep the total cost of re-subbing down, it would be nice to get Cata for free and only buy MoP.

Yes Cataclysm is still included. I can send you a scroll if you pm me your battle.net e-mail.
  • VolgoreVolgore Posts: 2,432Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by causs

Can anyone who recently accepted a scroll confirm that it still contains Cataclysm?

The scroll FAQ says

The digital upgrade and level boost will only be available for scrolls sent during the promotion period. Players who accept a Scroll of Resurrection that was sent after the promotion period ends will still receive 7 days of free game time, but will not be eligible for the digital upgrade or level boost.

and i couldn't find any statement as to when or how long this promotion period was/is.

I quit WoW pre Cata and to keep the total cost of re-subbing down, it would be nice to get Cata for free and only buy MoP.

Yes Cataclysm is still included. I can send you a scroll if you pm me your battle.net e-mail.

Thank you, but i just found out that my server is the 2nd lowest in population in the EU. At least various internet sources say so..

I would have to pay like 35Eur for MoP +one month sub and on top of that transfer my whole account for an obscene amount -or start allover again on another server. Both is not an option.

• ArconaArcona VanlosePosts: 1,181Member Uncommon
    if you have 2 accounts, scroll yourself :)

it worked for me, I had a trial on one, and send a scroll to other

woot, both my accounts got upgraded to cataclysm :p

Originally posted by causs

The scroll FAQ says

Thank you, but i just found out that my server is the 2nd lowest in population in the EU. At least various internet sources say so..

I would have to pay like 35Eur for MoP +one month sub and on top of that transfer my whole account for an obscene amount -or start allover again on another server. Both is not an option.

Well... with a scroll of resurrection you get to choose one character to ding to level 80 and optionally a free server transfer (only to the server you received the scroll from).

• bubalubabubaluba LjubljanaPosts: 434Member
    Any  scroll for EU left?
  • nepulasnepulas HamburgPosts: 173Member Uncommon

need an EU scroll too plz :)

pm me

Retired : Daoc , Warhammer , WoW , Lotro , Tabula Rasa , Everquest 2 , Aion, Eve , AoC , SW:Tor ( failwars ), Planetside 2
    Waiting : Star Citizen
    Playing : Star Citizen
    FPS : Overwatch

Yt chan :

• KiyonoriKiyonori Posts: 56Member Uncommon
    Edit: Thanks for the invite.
  • PurpleCliffPurpleCliff DarwinPosts: 156Member Uncommon

I'm after a scroll (US). What do you need to send me one, my email address? PM me if so.

Thanks. :)

EDIT: Got one, thanks!

• ghaleonx128ghaleonx128 Edina, MNPosts: 145Member
    would love to get a scroll!  Would be cool to see how things changed (: