Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Origins Of Malu: Live Stream Chat with Michael Dunham

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Our own Rob Lashley will be interviewing Origins of Malu CEO Michael Dunham 1 pm EST/10 am PST on Thursday, March 14. Tune in to the MMORPG.com Live Stream channel to hear what's going on with Origins of Malu and check out some in-game footage as well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• KanylKanyl Member UncommonPosts: 252

More people should know about this game! I think it is very unique and it will have many sandbox features, that many player around here are looking for. You should check it out!

Anyway, looking forward to the livestream!

• LuxatriaLuxatria Member Posts: 25
    I have been following this game for quite a while. VERY excited to watch this livestream.
  • SlukjanSlukjan Member UncommonPosts: 265
    Can't wait to learn more about this game.
  • dpaynter26dpaynter26 Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys, you can also checkou the site and feel free to post any questions or anything on the forums :D www.originsofmalu.com
  • HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672
    Wish they werent advertising this here. Don;t want this crowd ruining this hidden gem.

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Stream's running a few minutes late, but Rob and Michael are prepping!  Almost live!

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• sfowlersfowler Member Posts: 1
    Just checking, this still isn't started correct?  Hoping the firewall at work isn't simply blocking it.