Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I will be back if they.....

TdoTdo Member Posts: 82
Fire the dude that made the Gui ,chat system is bollock's and same with the radial wheel.

Alias Warin

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

have to agree about the radial wheel.....annoying is the best way to descibe it. However those are not my main issues with the game.

i have a bigger problem with the safezones. firstly its completely retarded how you cannot do any damage to any player in the safe zone. secondly the fact that every one (reds/blues/grays) are untouchable inside safe zones. thirdly the safe zones are way too big. people are going to gank you all day outside the safe zone and when you get enough people to fight back they are just going to run inside the safe zone and troll you all day.

• gchris7gchris7 Member Posts: 73
    Tork Shaw (the guy who designed the UI) is gone already.
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    The gui and chat are always a love or hate kind of thing.  If they made you happy, they would alienate someone else.  It's a no win situation for someone.

I self identify as a monkey.

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    Remove the PvP and replace it with HKO style mini-games

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333
    Turn around their path and go the sandbox way regarding gamedesign features.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• GreymoorGreymoor Member UncommonPosts: 802
    Well he's gone so welcome back I guess ^_^
  • -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298
    Best bet is to read the beta forums on this topic.  AV does listen to its player base (the ones testing).

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.