Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What MMO are you currently playing?

ch0sen0nech0sen0ne Member UncommonPosts: 87

Yes I know its this thread again, but this time with a poll! About time for a new one this season...

So which is it and why?

Comments

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873
    EQ2 and some SWTOR. Akthough waiting for defiance next month to get into it full time.

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• ch0sen0nech0sen0ne Member UncommonPosts: 87
    Originally posted by Doogiehowser
    EQ2 and some SWTOR. Akthough waiting for defiance next month to get into it full time.

Oh ya, forgot about EQ2... rank 206 on xfire tho... lol

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529

SWTOR and GW2 for me.

SWTOR cause I love bioware's story.

GW2 cause my friends play them although we haven't the past week or so. Every one of them is knee-deep in Tomb Raider / SimCity at the moment.

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924
    eq2 atm
  • BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    AC2 and Vanguard, with from time to time some minigame in Free Realms :)
  • steelheartxsteelheartx Member UncommonPosts: 434
    SWTOR full time. Will be playing NWO & ESO part time when they come out, but i'm really just waiting on EQNext at that point.

Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at https://www.grievancegaming.org !

• WalterWhiteWalterWhite Member UncommonPosts: 411
    LOTRO. I ticked the F2P but I am subbed.
  • meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282
    I last logged in SWTOR about 2 weeks ago and GW 2 a month ago. Aside from that, I'm just waiting for the next round of new MMOs that are fun for 2 months and the CU kickstarter.

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666
    Playing WoW since a week. Why? Because my friends play it and after starting up numerous MMO's on my own year after year, I decided to join them. And to my surprise, the game is very entertaining so far. 
  • GitmixGitmix Member UncommonPosts: 605
    I've been back in Warhammer Online for the passed month. I'm having a blast and I'll keep playing it until the incoming wave of sandbox mmos hits our shores !
  • ThillianThillian Member UncommonPosts: 3,156

The Secret World.

Over 1100 hours since its release half a year ago.

REALITY CHECK

• grvmpybeargrvmpybear Member Posts: 90
    I'm playing Tera, Aion, and DAoC on Uthgard.

Currently playing: GW2 (Maguuma), DAoC (Uthgard), & Aion
    Waiting For / Watching: TUG, CU, Black Desert, Archeage,Wildstar, and ESO.

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Originally posted by Thillian

The Secret World.

Over 1100 hours since its release half a year ago.

Is that even possible? *applaud*

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• Acebets70Acebets70 Member UncommonPosts: 269
    Sheep.....
  • jazz.bejazz.be Member UncommonPosts: 962
    Originally posted by Pie_Rat
    I've been back in Warhammer Online for the passed month. I'm having a blast and I'll keep playing it until the incoming wave of sandbox mmos hits our shores !

Are there still people in there? :)

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

shitty list, don't even have the best MMO of all times on, which is Age of Conan

also TSW is missing, for some meaningless other titles

I wonder why these polls here suck 99% of the time

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Age of Wushu.

The most feature rich, the most freedom. It has no equal in the west.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • DrolkinDrolkin Member UncommonPosts: 246
    POE while I wait for Wasteland 2 and Torment Placescape 2.
  • OnigodOnigod Member UncommonPosts: 756

Wish i was playing a good mmo but they are currently all the same and i got tired of that stale gameplay.

League of legends not a mmo but is the only online game i can play for a long and consistent time. (still playing since beta)

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by FromHell

shitty list, don't even have the best MMO of all times on, which is Age of Conan

Majority of the site loves casual themeparks with quick rewards.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

GW2 playing my Minion Mancer Axe/Focus build which is suprisingly fun as hell.  Also playing a bit of Rift with my friend who can only play on the weekend and last but not least I know its not an MMO but Simcity on USEast 4 with a group of guys playing Titan Gorge.  My Ore and Coal mining town is booming and I'm rapeing in the profits.

All this is just fodder for when Neverwinter comes out which is arguably going to be my most favorite MMO of all time.  No not becasue its this holy grail or offers all these systems that are indepth and time consuming but because it is the first MMO to give me EXACTLY what I want since Asheron's Call.  A solid solo'ers paradise, with tons of content including never before seen solo dungeons out the wazoo all the while featuring an amazing combat system and a dungeon finder for the times I want to group up.  Could care less about it not being as open world as most other MMO's. 

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    GW2, Lotro(Lifetime) and Tera.  Yup, I think I finally broke away from the subscription model.  I also recently fired up my old D&D single player games such as Temple of Elemental Evil (Circle of 8 mod), NWN 2 ( Mask of the Betyrayer and Storm of Zehir) thanks to Neverwinter beta weekend giving me that itch to play some games with the 3.5 rule set.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Originally posted by FromHell

Majority of the site loves casual themeparks with quick rewards.

Or you could say "games they find fun".

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• CaskioCaskio Member UncommonPosts: 339
    I play Planetside 2 almost exclusively. I hop into Tera once in awhile, same with TOR, but I'm mostly in PS2.  It is just too fun.

"If you're going to act like a noob, I'll treat you like one." -Caskio

Adventurers wear fancy pants!!!

• CheriseCherise Member Posts: 232
    Subbed and playing LotRO and EQ1 for no other reason than it's what I'm having fun with at the moment.