Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon's Prophet: Starter Zones Profiled

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Dragon's Prophet site has been updated with a preview of the game's two starter zones: Bakra and Satuma. These first zones features a variety of monsters and creatures for players up to level 30. 

During the First Dragon War, numerous battles were fought in Satuma, each changing the wide plains a bit more, eventually turning it into a massive natural lake where all the main rivers in Mangard meet. Notable villages include Hunak, which is located just above the Kylar Abyss, the point where all the rivers in Satuma meet. To the east of Hunak lies an ancient and lush forest, the Ayanah Forest, which is the main source of construction materials in the area but also shelters fierce and terrible Forest Giants. Another source of danger is the ruins of City of Deyarka, now known as the Wolfman Stronghold. Once a fortified city built by the famous evil General Deyarka, it was badly damaged during the First Dragon War and is now home to a dangerous species of sub-humans, the Wolfmen. In contrast, all players will love visiting the bustling, colorful city of Tahkar in northern Satuma, a picturesque town famous for its hospitality, colorful signs and delicious food.

Find out more about each zone on the Dragon's Prophet site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Waiting for beta
  • susu0022susu0022 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    tomorrow closed beta in taiwan
  • aligada87aligada87 Member UncommonPosts: 234
    Originally posted by susu0022
    tomorrow closed beta in taiwan

i made the account but not sure if i did it right. what is this im reading about pre-order for the tw version. is it buy to play?

• HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672
    This game looks so fun. I can't wait to tame a dragon. Make it eat a princess for me and then fly it into battle screaming fire upon the lands! Muahahahhaa!

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

Its free to play.u need a taiwan mobile phone number to active the account to be able join the beta test

closed beta started early now..