Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Tabletop Gaming Store!!

SauroSauro Boonville, INPosts: 2Member

A friend and I are opening up a Tabletop Gaming shop in Evansville, IN. Please like our facebook page to stay up to date!!

Even if you don't live anywhere near there, we are looking to advertise the idea everywhere!!! Please help out some long time gamers of all genres try to make a successful business!!!

http://www.facebook.com/TheRandomEncounter

Comments

• PuffingtonPuffington Edmonton, ABPosts: 35Member

Ooooo dude you guys should open on of those in.... oh one sec phone.

.."hello?"

Ah shoot dude it's for you, it's the 80's about something.

• JenuvielJenuviel Seattle, WAPosts: 960Member
    Originally posted by Puffington

.."hello?"

Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day disagree with you. March 30th is International Tabletop Day, complete with free stuff. Games are fun even if they're not played on a computer - sometimes especially if they're not played on a computer.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Nevada, MOPosts: 2,732Member
    Originally posted by Jenuviel

.."hello?"

Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day disagree with you. March 30th is International Tabletop Day, complete with free stuff. Games are fun even if they're not played on a computer - sometimes especially if they're not played on a computer.

Thanks for that info. I had no idea there was an International Tabletop Day.

As an avid tabletop gamer/fan, I wish the OP nothing but the best in his endeavor.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• AethaerynAethaeryn Kitchener, ONPosts: 1,971Member Uncommon
    Good luck :)  Bang!  best game ever :)

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• SauroSauro Boonville, INPosts: 2Member
    Thanks everyone! Please like our page! It will really help us out!!!
  • blackcat35blackcat35 Lake Orion, MIPosts: 479Member

not sure how getting "likes" on facebook translates into a business model.  So you want to open up a Table Top Gaming Store in Indianna.

Am I missing something?

==========================
    The game is dead not, this game is good we make it and Romania Tv give it 5 goat heads, this is good rating for game.

• darker70darker70 stokePosts: 813Member

.."hello?"

You think this stuff is 80's,well got some news for ya there is a massive amount of  table top KS's and they are incredibly popular must admit was surprised myself to see the variety out there, having dabbled with that stuff back in the day stuff like warhammer 40k,but the stuff now is pretty neat compared to the 80's that is.

Good luck guys image

• blackcat35blackcat35 Lake Orion, MIPosts: 479Member
    Table top games can be alot of fun, I know bang! was alot of fun.   On the other hand, it also seems like its good business model to a deck of playing cards for $20-$50.

==========================
    The game is dead not, this game is good we make it and Romania Tv give it 5 goat heads, this is good rating for game.