Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So whats going on?

VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963

I thought the game was allredy up to play and realy am looking forward to what ever turbine will do in the future with the Asherons Call Game series.

But it seem like You can revoke your old ac account and then play some ac2 beta?

What is going on is this 10 year old game in beta now, or are those amazing guys at turbine more or less releasing ac3 through old game?

Comments

• SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697
    It is the same AC2 as when it shut down. It is currently in a beta state as they look through it and fix some bugs.
  • GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245

Still up and running myself i enjoy it alot lvl67 cb now.

As suspected many want easy gameplay solo play and modernization of the game so how long i will play this not sure?

I dont think we can win the battle agains the todays generation who want fast easy xp and cookies with no time sink at all.

If devs cater to those who want easymode(im convinced they will not yet seens devs who won't) im out.

But for now its amazing ride last few months best community so far in years and great game.

• ElderRatElderRat Member CommonPosts: 899
    just joined today. Played AC1 long ago, and figured I would check it out and got AC2 beta also. Playing it was refreshing - no longer was I able to solo easily, and actually had to find another player to help me.  I am training up a healer and was amazed at the chat - where there were many people looking for heals for a group. Think I am going to like this. The graphics are dated and jerky but i like the old style game play.

Currently bored with MMO's.