Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To meet with former DAoC players

BowbowDAoCBowbowDAoC Member UncommonPosts: 472

Hey guys,

i thought it was a good idea to create a forum wich's only purpose is to try to reconnect with old DAoC players, talk about the "good old days", even try to restore our old guilds etc.

It is also another way for people to find out about it ! The more people that hears about it, ,the more chances kickstarter will work out good.

So i made this forum, you can visit it at : www.daoccu.nextgenforum.com

i ve made a general topic for each of the servers there was back then, except for test server.

Take a minute to register (using your old daoc main toon's name would be the best), and write a little something in there :)

Thanks !

Bowbow (kob hunter) Infecto (kob cave shammy) and Thurka (troll warrior) on Merlin/Midgard DAoC
Thurka on WAR

Comments

• KappenWizKappenWiz Member UncommonPosts: 162

Nice to see these kinds of efforts, hope it catches on for ya. Why not let invite anyone to the board, regardless if they're interested in CU or not? Since VN's have closed, miss seeing the old communities.

Also, not do be a #$@% or anything, but Galahad has one L.

• OdamanOdaman Member UncommonPosts: 195
    No classic servers? I was far closer to those people than anyone I played with on percival for the most part =p
  • BowbowDAoCBowbowDAoC Member UncommonPosts: 472
    Originally posted by Odaman
    No classic servers? I was far closer to those people than anyone I played with on percival for the most part =p

ok, were those server named

•Gareth
    •Ector
    •Lamorak

i can add them also no problem.

And for Galahad, i'll correct it :)

Bowbow (kob hunter) Infecto (kob cave shammy) and Thurka (troll warrior) on Merlin/Midgard DAoC
    Thurka on WAR

• BowbowDAoCBowbowDAoC Member UncommonPosts: 472
    Originally posted by BowbowDAoC
    Originally posted by Odaman

ok, were those server named

•Gareth
    •Ector
    •Lamorak

i can add them also no problem.

And for Galahad, i'll correct it :)

Galahad corrected, and classic servers added.

Thanks !

Thurka on WAR

• ComafComaf Member UncommonPosts: 1,150

Percival Midgard - Hel Maor.  Represent :)

/Komaf

Komaf the friar - Gareth (Avalonian Knights - I believe - Vexor the Drunk was GM - and a great man was he)

Maeldon the Hero - Lamorak (Vision Guild - really cool folks)

Good old days :(

• falcukfalcuk Member UncommonPosts: 42
    lol typical no EU servers....