Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's a Beautiful World Part 2

13»

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Maelzrael
    My Thief

forgot the photo :P

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788
    Originally posted by Aerowyn
    My Thief

He used stealth ;)

Originally posted by Zeus.CM
    My Thief

He used stealth ;)

LOL

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

Awesome shots guys! GUILD WARS 2`s World is trully stunning!

I´ll post some of my own as soon as i get home :)

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401
    My Thief

He used stealth ;)

LOL

HAHAHAHAHahahahahHAHAHAHHAHAHaaa

can´t stop laughing at that!

• ESSKAESSKA Member UncommonPosts: 107

Here are some screenshots i took.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Originally posted by TCTC

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

gah the BLOOM! hehe i'm not a fan of the heavy bloom so i keep post processing ingame off and bloom off in sweetfx.. good shots though:)

• ESSKAESSKA Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Originally posted by TCTC

gah the BLOOM! hehe i'm not a fan of the heavy bloom so i keep post processing ingame off and bloom off in sweetfx.. good shots though:)

TY!  And yeah some of those have a lot of bloom. I didnt edit the fx file back when i took those shots lol. Its a bit different now though :)

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Originally posted by Maephisto

/bow

Something about your boobage appeals so much more than the statue's.

I know, dirty old man...

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• GreyhooffGreyhooff Member Posts: 654

Aerowyn, we had our disagreements in the past (over TSW)

But this is just beautiful.

GW2 is just one of the best looking games of any genre. The art style and oil painting nature of it makes it look timeless and sophisticated beyond the mere technology.

And I've started using SweetFX. Makes the beautiful even more enchanting.

• GreyhooffGreyhooff Member Posts: 654
    Originally posted by Icewhite
    Originally posted by Maephisto

/bow

Something about your boobage appeals so much more than the statue's.

I know, dirty old man...

There's a statue in that picture?

Originally posted by Greyhooff

Aerowyn, we had our disagreements in the past (over TSW)

But this is just beautiful.

GW2 is just one of the best looking games of any genre. The art style and oil painting nature of it makes it look timeless and sophisticated beyond the mere technology.

And I've started using SweetFX. Makes the beautiful even more enchanting.

yea i really enjoy the color changes with sweetfx.. makes all the colors more vibrant which I like. I do agree overall for me it's the most aesthetically pleasing MMO on the market.

• StrommStromm Member Posts: 243
    They outdid themselves with the graphics. Very pretty game to look at.
    Originally posted by Zorgo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56u6g0POvo0

:P

nice vistas collection here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boXIWF_Tw-U

• sargey123sargey123 Member UncommonPosts: 102
    My Thief

He used stealth ;)

LOL

no reveal buff I see :P but he did hit enter when posting this ! impossibru !